Problem R63B!

Giovanni1

Mar 30, 2012
Hello, My names Giovanni erm i have a problem if you Press the Big H on the corner of R63b to hotelview you lead to this error

TokenID: 0System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Items.UserItem.GetRareCatalogItem(UInt32 ItemId) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\BcStorm\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Items\UserItem.cs:line 52
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Items.UserItem.SerializeFloor(ServerMessage Message, Boolean Inventory) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\BcStorm\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Items\UserItem.cs:line 121
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.Inventory.InventoryComponent.SerializeFloorItemInventory() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\BcStorm\Butterfly\HabboHotel\Users\Inventory\InventoryComponent.cs:line 397
at Butterfly.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.GetInventory() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\BcStorm\Butterfly\Messages\GameClientMessageHandler.cs:line 2316
at Butterfly.Messages.StaticMessageHandlers.SharedPacketLib.GetInventory(GameClientMessageHandler handler) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\BcStorm\Butterfly\Messages\StaticMessageHandlers\SharedPacketLib.cs:line 329
at Butterfly.Messages.StaticMessageHandlers.StaticClientMessageHandler.HandlePacket(GameClientMessageHandler handler, ClientMessage message) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\BcStorm\Butterfly\Messages\StaticMessageHandlers\StaticClientMessageHandler.cs:line 29
at Butterfly.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.HandleRequest(ClientMessage request) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\BcStorm\Butterfly\Messages\GameClientMessageHandler.cs:line 3165
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientMessage Message) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\BcStorm\Butterfly\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 137

May anyone be willing to help me to solve this problem :0 thanks.

Forget

Apr 3, 2012
That looks like a bug which is caused by extra data furniture.
Furniture which does not have null in the "extradata" column of the database usually creates a lot of bugs to people and it can be very annoying so I suggest you remove group furniture and LTD furniture. Then clear them from the database (room_items...) and then reload your hotel. If you do that correctly it will work for you.

Users who are viewing this thread