Problem in plus emulator

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
I can not access the decoration category in the catalog it never finishes loading. In the emulator it generates the following log:

Error in packet [3018] BODY: [0][0][0]????[0]NORMAL:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Catalog.CatalogPageComposer..ctor(CatalogPage Page, String CataMode) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Plus\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Catalog\CatalogPageComposer.cs:line 84
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Catalog.GetCatalogPageEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Plus\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Catalog\GetCatalogPageEvent.cs:line 25
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Plus\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 160
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Plus\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 64

I have no idea what it means in the emulator? Data base?

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I think something could be wrong in your catalog_items/catalog_pages table, extract those tables in navicat and try to import them, make sure 'continue on error' is unticked

Users who are viewing this thread