POP PHP [PHOENIX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
OP is a basic coder. He can't even implement tinymce or ckeditor for the posting, lul.

, so that goes for every website right? I can steal your personal website designs and say "We take from Habbo?" Okay, done deal. :)
I'm not strictly saying that but basically the whole Habbo community has ripped from Habbo to get to designs they have today but if someone steals their 'Habbo' themes they go sick?

Not saying it's right to steal someone else's work but why not if we do the same to Habbo?

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
If you're not supporting his development and you're just coding to criticize, at least let it be constructive, otherwise gtfo. Good luck with this project, hope you go far and don't give up half way, cause I can see this CMS being very popular.

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
Screenshot dump:
a31sft.jpg

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
Source dump:
Code:
[HTML]<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
    <head>
        <title>%NME%: Forums</title>
        <link rel="shortcut icon" href="%WWW%resources/img/favicon.ico" type="image/vnd.microsoft.icon" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="%WWW%resources/css/style.css" type="text/css" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="%WWW%resources/css/forum.css" type="text/css" />
        <script type="text/javascript" src="%WWW%resources/js/jquery.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="%WWW%resources/js/script.js"></script>

<meta name="description" content="%NME% is a Habbo Hotel retro that is FREE! Meet and make friends, play games, chat with others, create your avatar, design rooms and more..."/>
        <meta name="keywords" content="%NME% hotel, virtual, world, social network, free, community, avatar, chat, online, teen, roleplaying, join, social, groups, forums, safe, play, games, online, friends, teens, rares, rare furni, collecting, create, collect, connect, furni, furniture, pets, room design, sharing, expression, badges, hangout, music, celebrity, celebrity visits, celebrities, mmo, mmorpg, massively multiplayer"/>
    </head>
    <body>
        <div id="container-header">
            <div class="container">
                <a href="%WWW%?p=me" target="_self" id="logo"></a>
                <div id="count">%UOC% online<i></i></div>
                <a href="%WWW%?p=client" id="enter" onclick="Popup(this); return false;">Enter %NME%<i></i></a>
                <ul id="navi-container">
                    <li class="navi"><a href="%WWW%?p=me" target="_self">%username%</a></li>
                    <li class="navi selected">Community</li>
                    <li class="navi"><a href="%WWW%?p=credits" target="_self">Credits</a></li>
                    <li class="navi logout"><a href="%WWW%?p=logout" target="_self">Logout</a></li>
                </ul>
            </div>
        </div>
        <div class="container clear">
            <ul id="subnavi-container">
                <li class="subnavi"><a href="%WWW%?p=community" target="_self">Community</a></li>
                <li class="subnavi"><a href="%WWW%?p=staff" target="_self">Staff</a></li>
                <li class="subnavi"><b>Forums</b></li>
                <li class="subnavi last"><a href="%WWW%?p=tags" target="_self">Tags</a></li>
            </ul>
            <div id="contents-container">
                <div class="contents XXXL">
                    %navigation%
                    <div class="content">
                        %forum%
                    </div>
                    <div class="loader"></div>
                    <div id="backgroundPopup"></div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
        <div id="container-footer">
            <p id="footer">
                <a href="%WWW%?p=me" target="_self">Homepage</a> | <a href="#" target="_self">Terms of Service</a> | <a href="#" target="_self">Privacy Policy</a>
            </p>
        </div>
    </body>
</html>[/HTML]

Notes:
This is the HTML template what shows the forums, as you can see it's rather small and tidy and I think impressive on how much content the forums offers for such a small template. I also have to admit that the forums needs a clean up on its PHP source code, so I don't want to show you guys that just yet because I want to make it as tidy and small as the template. I apologize for slow development recently.

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
Attempted to improve the source inside forums, but the only minor thing I could of done was use a function to fetch each $_GET ID and change its ID to its actual name inside a function which would of used one or two less fields inside several queries... Anyway I've added pagination into the forum posts so there is a limit (16) for each thread.

I ain't really motivated to work on this as I did from the start, but it's being done, slowly but surely! I'll probably put up a live demo for you guys, if you want? Let me know!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Thread ONCE AGAIN cleaned from un-unnecessary posts. Please refrain from doing so again or more action will be taken.

I ain't really motivated to work on this as I did from the start.
I hope you do finish the development so it doesn't end up like the other ones, or at least release your un-complete version so people can work from it.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Thread closed as no development has been made as of now. If you want it re-opened, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread