POP PHP [PHOENIX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
POP PHP
Compatible with Phoenix Emulator (3.11.0)​

About:
POP PHP started on March 26th 2013, it was first started to be developed when I decided to release a login page from Wabbo (release can be found ). Since that date I have been putting a lot of time and effort into finishing this CMS for it to be released for public use. This CMS will be released upon it being stable and the recommended version for this CMS would be version 3.11.0 (phoenix) as that's the database I'm working on for this development.

Features:
  • Powered by mySQLi
  • Uses it own framework (splits HTML from PHP (easily customizable))
  • Every page is loaded from index.php (improves security)
  • User-Friendly (edit (resources/php/config/config.php) to set everything up)

Screen dump:
jz9p3a.jpg

104lrgx.jpg

n5r528.jpg

Source dump:
PHP:
<?php
define('DH_PAGES', true);

require_once ('resources/php/config/config.php');
require_once ('resources/php/classes/class.mysqli.php');
require_once ('resources/php/classes/class.template.php');
require_once ('resources/php/classes/class.user.php');

$db = new db_mysqli('localhost', $config['user'], $config['pass'], $config['tble']);
$tmp = new template1();
$usr = new user();

session_start();

if (isset($_SESSION['username']) && isset($_SESSION['password']))
{
    if ($usr->UserSecure($_SESSION['username'], $_SESSION['password']))
    {
        if ($usr->UserSecure($_SESSION['username']) || $usr->UserSecure($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']))
        {
            define('DH_LOGGED', false);
            unset($_SESSION['username']);
            unset($_SESSION['password']);
            header('Location: '.$config['path'].'?p=login');
            exit;
        }
        else
        {
            define('DH_LOGGED', true);
        }
    }
    else
    {
    }
}
else
{
}

$page = NULL;

if (isset($_POST['p']))
{
    $page = strtolower($db->real_escape_string(htmlspecialchars($_POST['p'])));
}

if (isset($_GET['p']))
{
    $page = strtolower($db->real_escape_string($_GET['p']));
}

if ($page == NULL)
{
    $initial = NULL;

if (DH_LOGGED)
    {
        $initial = 'me';
    }
    else
    {
        $initial = 'login';
    }

header('Location: '.$config['path'].'?p='.$initial);
    exit;
}

if ($page == 'login' || $page == 'register')
{
    if (DH_LOGGED)
    {
        header('Location: '.$config['path'].'?p=me');
        exit;
    }
}
else
{
    if (!DH_LOGGED)
    {
        exit;
    }
}

switch($page)
{
    case 'logout':
        unset($_SESSION['username']);
        unset($_SESSION['password']);
        exit;
    break;

default:
        if (file_exists('resources/php/templates/'.$page.'.php'))
        {
            require_once ('resources/php/templates/'.$page.'.php');
        }
        else
        {
            require_once ('resources/php/templates/error.php');
        }
    break;
}
?>

FAQs:
Did you RIP this from Wabbo?
I did, I ripped the design by using various screen shots and using Wabbo's image directory to code the HTML, CSS and PHP.

What pages does this consist of?
  • Login Page
  • Register Page
  • Me (personal page)
  • My Page (home)
  • My Profile (account settings)
  • Community Page
  • Staff Page
  • Forums (links up with news articles)
  • Tags Page
  • Credits Page
  • Pixels Page
  • Client Page
  • TheHabbos API will be integrated into the client as a separate release (addon)
When will this be released?
When its at a stable version upon being released as a public version. A premium version will also be up for grabs upon donations being given.

Can I donate to the project?
Anyone can donate to the project (pm), donating means it will give me more motivation to finish this off, secondly upon donation you'll be the first to BETA test the CMS before public release and will possibly receive the premium version which won't be officially released by me. (You're free to release the premium version as it'll be open source).

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
It's cute to see that you guys are upset that I decided to take somebody else's design, when the Habbo section has been taking Sulake's work since late 2005, I am doing the exact same thing as everyone else as I've took the design, but I'm coding everything myself (which takes time and effort to do). Nevertheless children these days are ungrateful.

I've updated the opening post source code, take a look if you want. What I've done so far is that I've stopped people from accessing any page they want, regardless if they're logged in or not, just that everytime you add a page just make sure you add it into index.php.

Login now works, I'm using prepared statements, bind param and so forth inside ValidateUser()

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
ValidateUser() will now validate whether the user has the same information as shown inside the database and will also check if the user has been banned or not (username and I.P). Review back to the first post to see the source code.

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
34fbk13.jpg

Started playing around with register, when you POST data some data is saved such as the username, email address, password and avatar. It looks like we hit a error though while registering our account.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I
34fbk13.jpg

Started playing around with register, when you POST data some data is saved such as the username, email address, password and avatar. It looks like we hit a error though while registering our account.
That design is mhm mhm mhm! I like how you can choose a character base too. Be nice if it was like Holocms and you can actually design your avatar.

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
I
That design is mhm mhm mhm! I like how you can choose a character base too. Be nice if it was like Holocms and you can actually design your avatar.

Just to clarify that this source is 100% written by me, just that I taken the design from Wabbo.

register.css
Code:
body{background:#d9d9d9 url(../img/background.png) fixed;font:12px Verdana;color:#000;margin:0;padding:0;}a, img{color:#fc6204;text-decoration:none;outline:none;border:0;}#container-header{background-color:rgba(187,224,237,.6);width:100%;height:100px;border-bottom:2px solid #000;}.container, #container-footer{width:900px;margin:auto;}.container #logo{background-image:url(../img/logo.png);width:128px;height:43px;margin:18px 0 9px;float:left;}.container #count{background:url(../img/big-input.png) -8px -86px no-repeat;width:121px;height:43px;line-height:43px;color:#000;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;margin:18px 9px 0 18px;position:relative;float:right;}.container #count i{background:url(../img/big-input.png) 0 -86px no-repeat;width:8px;height:43px;position:absolute;right:-4px;float:right;}.container.clear, #container-footer{clear:both;}.container.clear #contents-container{margin:5px 0 0;clear:both;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents{float:left;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents.S, .container.clear #contents-container .contents.M, .container.clear #contents-container .contents.L, .container.clear #contents-container.contents.XL, .container.clear #contents-container .contents.XXL{margin:0 5px 0 0;position:relative;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents.S{width:145px;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents.M{width:295px;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents.L{width:445px;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents.XL{width:595px;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents.XXL{width:745px;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents.XXXL{width:900px;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content{background:#FFF;margin:0 0 5px;padding:4px;word-wrap:break-word;overflow:hidden;border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,.4);border-bottom-width:3px;border-radius: 5px;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content .content-title{background-image:url(../img/content-title.png);background-position: center right;width:100%;height:36px;line-height:36px;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;color:#FFF;text-align:left;text-indent:14px;box-shadow:inset 0 0 2px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.2);text-shadow:.18em .18em 0 rgba(0,0,0,.1);border-radius:4px;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content .content-title.blue{background-color:#4190cc;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content .content-title.grey{background-color:#a6a6a6;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content .content-title.orange{background-color:#ff6600;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content .content-title.red{background-color:#d64242;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content .content-title.green{background-color:#429905;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content p, .container.clear #contents-container .contents .content div.p{margin:0;padding:10px;overflow:hidden;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content p label{font-weight:bold;display:block;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content p label input{width:100%;height:34px;line-height:34px;text-indent:10px;margin:10px 0;border:1px solid #999;border-radius:3px;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content #main-avatar {background:url(../img/main-avatar.png) no-repeat bottom left;width:106px;height:157px;margin:5px 0 0 25px;position:relative;float:left;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content #main-avatar #main-avatar-position{position:absolute;top:10px;left:23px;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content #select-avatar-container{width:245px;float:right;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content #select-avatar-container .select-avatar{background:#FFF url(../img/navi.png) center;width:35px;height:61px;margin:10px 0 0 10px;cursor:pointer;border-radius:3px;border:2px solid #000;float:left;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content #select-avatar-container .select-avatar:hover{background-color:#F6F6F6;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content p input[type="submit"]{background:url(../img/input.png) 0 -112px;height:32px;line-height:28px;color:#FFF;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;padding:0 20px;border:2px solid black;border-radius:4px;position:absolute;right:14px;bottom:35px;float:right;}.container.clear #contents-container .contents .content p input[type="submit"]:hover{background-position:0 -140px;cursor:pointer;}#container-footer #footer{padding:18px 0 0;}#container-footer #footer, #container-footer #footer a{text-align:center;color:#000;}#container-footer #footer a:hover{text-decoration:underline;}

I'm sure if you compared with Wabbo's source it's completely different.

Oh and I've finished register.php, fun, fun, fun.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Good-luck with this development, looks promising.

I don't think that navigation bar goes with the general design of the CMS, maybe you could attempt to whip up something else? :)

Predict

Jun 27, 2011
You guys got good taste (x

24gvw3d.jpg

Features:
  • View your profile
  • View others profile
  • Error if id/user doesn't exist
Planned:
  • Able to change your background
  • Enable/disable objects inside your homepage
I'm not going to be spending anymore time on this page as I want to release it and possibly in the near future release updated versions with more features

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
You guys got good taste (x

24gvw3d.jpg

Features:
  • View your profile
  • View others profile
  • Error if id/user doesn't exist
Planned:

• Able to change your background
  • Enable/disable objects inside your homepage
I'm not going to be spending anymore time on this page as I want to release it and possibly in the near future release updated versions with more features

OML I can't wait for the full release ): Hurry :p Good job btw. <3

oh Louis

Oct 24, 2011
It's cute to see that you guys are upset that I decided to take somebody else's design, when the Habbo section has been taking Sulake's work since late 2005, I am doing the exact same thing as everyone else as I've took the design, but I'm coding everything myself (which takes time and effort to do). Nevertheless children these days are ungrateful.

I've updated the opening post source code, take a look if you want. What I've done so far is that I've stopped people from accessing any page they want, regardless if they're logged in or not, just that everytime you add a page just make sure you add it into index.php.

Login now works, I'm using prepared statements, bind param and so forth inside ValidateUser()

Since you like coding stuff yourself, maybe you can code yourself a new design? Stealing people's work happens, but retros were made to emulator Habbo and be a friendly community. I try to keep myself away from all the drama that has developed around this retro community for awhile now, and yet people love stealing other people's work that they worked hard for. I am not upset you stole my design, because many of my other templates have been ripped, but for you to say this isn't right. Good luck on editing the CMS, wish you well.

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
This is pretty nice!

, why don't you take on real-world programming tasks? You seem to be very skilled with PHP, so I suggest moving onto bigger and better things, other than making Habbo CMS'...

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
This is pretty nice!

, why don't you take on real-world programming tasks? You seem to be very skilled with PHP, so I suggest moving onto bigger and better things, other than making Habbo CMS'...

He's not making a Habbo CMS. He's using his "PHP skills" on ripping the CMS. Typical kid with no life.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
He's not making a Habbo CMS. He's using his "PHP skills" on ripping the CMS. Typical kid with no life.
This is his code, I understand hes taking it from somewhere, and I get your point.
So i'd say its half half, :)

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
This is his code, I understand hes taking it from somewhere, and I get your point.
So i'd say its half half, :)

The fact that he's spending hours upon day ripping a design rather than actually doing his own work, is what pisses me and other people off. Then the fact that all these kids posting on here are so happy about this, is just saying they're all for ripping, themselves.

If it's okay to rip peoples designs and use "my own code," I'll just do that and release it on here and see if people like it. I'm sure they won't. They're fine with it when it's not their work, but when they bust their ass doing something to stand out from everyone else and their work gets ripped then released, it's a big problem.

I don't think this should be allowed on here anyways. If we weren't allowed to release cracked Phoenix, which indeed Alex used his own code in, we shouldn't be able to have this. It makes us look like a bad community and supporters of leaks and rips like RZ.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
The fact that he's spending hours upon day ripping a design rather than actually doing his own work, is what pisses me and other people off. Then the fact that all these kids posting on here are so happy about this, is just saying they're all for ripping, themselves.

If it's okay to rip peoples designs and use "my own code," I'll just do that and release it on here and see if people like it. I'm sure they won't. They're fine with it when it's not their work, but when they bust their ass doing something to stand out from everyone else and their work gets ripped then released, it's a big problem.

I don't think this should be allowed on here anyways. If we weren't allowed to release cracked Phoenix, which indeed Alex used his own code in, we shouldn't be able to have this. It makes us look like a bad community and supporters of leaks and rips like RZ.
Well I see where your coming from.
The creator worked hard, and now hes ripping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread