[POLYMER] MaterialCMS in development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormy

Apr 11, 2013
Hello guys,

Welcome to this topic, I'm working on a new content management system called MaterialCMS, this CMS has the look of Material Design what the new Android 5.0 Lollipop used. I think it's a beautiful design.

There are already some screenshots:

-Stormy

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
This is like you're designing a mobile app but for browser.. You can incorporate material design into a web page design :p

Loving your choice though, material design is hella sexy imo. Best of luck with this, I'll write some proper criticism (if there is any) at a later date once you've done more.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Since this is a CMS, not just a design, I'd assume that you are coding it in PHP. Do you have any code to show yet?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I would prefer knowing what the CMS's primary objective is, or it's category (ex marketing, blogs)

cxdy

PHP Developer
Jun 8, 2014
Since this is a CMS, not just a design, I'd assume that you are coding it in PHP. Do you have any code to show yet?
You can code a CMS in basically anything. PHP, Python, Ruby, Node.js, etc. Don't just assume it's PHP. There's so much going around right now.

Stormy

Apr 11, 2013
Guys, the first version become a simple blog system in the appearance of Material Design!

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
Look's great, not sure about Google's approach with material design, but it looks alright. Do we get some code snippets? or

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
You can code a CMS in basically anything. PHP, Python, Ruby, Node.js, etc. Don't just assume it's PHP. There's so much going around right now.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Thread closed. If you suddenly change your mind and want to re-open this project, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread