[PlusRP] SWF Styling

Michell

god x
Nov 15, 2011
Hello,

I want the bottom bar in your client, where also you're friends/navigator are located, complete transparent.
See image. Any idea where in the SWF i can find this, already looked trough HabboUI, but without any luck.
HlVy9gi.png

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Hello,

I want the bottom bar in your client, where also you're friends/navigator are located, complete transparent.
See image. Any idea where in the SWF i can find this, already looked trough HabboUI, but without any luck.
HlVy9gi.png
HabboUI Editor, search for bottom_bar, try set width and height to 0

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
I can't remember what layout the bottom bar was in, maybe something with navigation in it, you need to change the background color though not change a width/height.
Same gig with the friends bar, find the layout it's in (I did it by finding an external_text string that's on it then searching it)

Michell

god x
Nov 15, 2011
I can't remember what layout the bottom bar was in, maybe something with navigation in it, you need to change the background color though not change a width/height.
Same gig with the friends bar, find the layout it's in (I did it by finding an external_text string that's on it then searching it)
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread