PlusEMU Support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Alot of people have been having trouble dealing with people using Tanji and other scripting tools, using them to give themselves "unlimited" credits. So here's a little fix! :D

Find this line in PurchaseFromCatalogEvent.cs:
Code:
if (Amount < 1 || Amount > 100)

and change it to:
Code:
if (Amount < 1 || Amount > 100 || !Item.HaveOffer)

1 line of code.. IS THAT IT??? Yes, that's it.

What happens is when you buy an item from the catalogue it sends a packet to the server containing all the data of what you've purchased (including the amount). What does this mean? This means that the scripter can edit this data and change the amount purchased to whatever they like.. THIS IS BAD!
The reason this is bad is because when you buy items in bulk, you get a sweet discount on your furniture! (Y) Meaning if the exploiter buys 100 gold bars he'd get a huge discount for buying them, thus earning a profit when he exchanges them all.

This tiny little check checks the item to see if it's allowed to be purchased in bulk, if not it sets the amount back to 1. Stopping the exploiters from being able to purchase in bulk.

If there are any other Tanji or scripted related problems, post them here and I'll fix them for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

MagnusDev

Apr 28, 2012
Someone who have made a command for give a rank ingame. So I dont need to go inside the database?

Someone who know how I can get the VIP rank to be default on 2?

Avduf

Dec 24, 2012
Alot of people have been having trouble dealing with people using Tanji and other scripting tools, using them to give themselves "unlimited" credits. So here's a little fix! :D

Code:

and change it to:
Code:

What happens is when you buy an item from the catalogue it sends a packet to the server containing all the data of what you've purchased (including the amount). What does this mean? This means that the scripter can edit this data and change the amount purchased to whatever they like.. THIS IS BAD!
The reason this is bad is because when you buy items in bulk, you get a sweet discount on your furniture! (Y) Meaning if the exploiter buys 100 gold bars he'd get a huge discount for buying them, thus earning a profit when he exchanges them all.

This tiny little check checks the item to see if it's allowed to be purchased in bulk, if not it sets the amount back to 1. Stopping the exploiters from being able to purchase in bulk.

If there are any other Tanji or scripted related problems, post them here and I'll fix them for you.
Thanks hope it works!!

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
I've run that :b Multiple times :b

Code:

and change it to:
Code:

Thanks matteeee

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Someone who have made a command for give a rank ingame. So I dont need to go inside the database?

Someone who know how I can get the VIP rank to be default on 2?
If you have any understanding of the emulator this is probably one of the easiest commands to make

Vinny95

Apr 28, 2016
I have a problem with rank 2 for the catalogue.
b7b7c1c8d5dbf87609304be5605a933a.png
Only the rank 2 have this problem. I have control the catalogue but is all good. The permissions are good, where i wrong? lol

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Hey,

Where do i edit the pet speech?

Thanks,
Table "bots_pet_responses".

I have a problem with rank 2 for the catalogue.
b7b7c1c8d5dbf87609304be5605a933a.png
Only the rank 2 have this problem. I have control the catalogue but is all good. The permissions are good, where i wrong? lol
One of your catalog pages has a higher min_rank than the parent page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread