PlusEMU No Trade Quantity?

Feb 27, 2013
Hello,
I've been trying to solve a problem where users don't have trade quantity but I'm stuck and can't find anything about it online. I've also looked for a custom :trade command that would be similar to :buy where you enter the quantity but I couldn't find anything.
Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:
image.png

Here's a screenshot of what trade quantity looks like:
image.png

I was also told that there IS a fix except the person didn't remember how to do it :/

GuruGuru

Dec 1, 2016
Nope, just need to reload. :p
This worked, thanks Sledmore! How do I mark this a as solved?

Basically what Sledmore said, search for that in (swf/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt) if it's set to false, change it to true, and also make sure your client.php is using override variables, so you'd add, "external.override.variables.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt", under {external_vars}, also I usually add ?v=<?php echo time(); ?> to the end of any lines that are collecting from cached files, so that way, people won't have to clear their cache to see any updates. So, if you choose to do this, you'd use this instead, "external.override.variables.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt?v=<?php echo time(); ?>"
This is a really smart idea, haven't seen this one thrwn around much. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread