Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

Feel free to post your PlusEMU issues here, and myself or a member of the community may try to help you out.

Issues that are posted at this are given the most attention, by me at-least.

Last edited:

Habzobelgie

Jan 23, 2017
I have some issues...
First: Some people can't save their look when they want to do their look.. They can't save it , other people can do it ... But idk???
And i get some weird things in my emulator
dourPaU.png

es02D5f.png

And after this kind of errors, Fly was bugging, Ha's doesnt show the text, they are empty ...
And after a reboot... i couldnt go in to the client and other people had other issues like not getting in rooms and some stuff..

Someone that can help? Please?

Crumpets

Dec 19, 2013
Do you have any logs... This usually helps.

Is there any columns in your rooms table set without a default value? I.E. allow_pets is equal to nothing? Try fill those in with a 0 or 1.
Ive done that, but every once in a while ill go back and theres a new room with some values not set. it just keeps happening.

These are from the Exception error log from today:

Date/Time: 2017-04-11 13:39:43,726
Thread: 26
Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100

I;m also having issues like:
Navigator doesn't load when I search a username
When a user changes their clothing and the speaks, their chat bubble head is blank with a black background
Sometimes when i try to message someone I click the ( ! ) and the message box doesnt pop up
its just very buggy overall, and i know im very new to r63b but id like to learn. so any advice you have or fixes you know of would be very greatly appreciated

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I don't know why people are having so many issues? Download R1 and the SWF's from the database is included in the emulator. They all work fine.

Last edited:

Habzobelgie

Jan 23, 2017
I don't know why people are having so much issues? Download R1 and the SWF's from the database is included in the emulator. They all work fine.

I did it.. But now i can't buy or place furni in rooms,
When i want to buy: he just shows the box with "buy" and when you do the button buy he don't do anything...

And i can't see the profiles anymore in the client when a user clicks on a user's name...
I dont know? Do you have an idea?

Crumpets

Dec 19, 2013
I'm using Release 1 of PlusEMU
- When you register it sets your rank_vip to 3 so theyre already VIP upon registering. How do I change that?
- I don't understand how to assign certain permissions to certain ranks. I know it's Rank_Permissions, but i'm not sure what to do with it to organize what rank gets what commands
-

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
- When you register it sets your rank_vip to 3 so theyre already VIP upon registering. How do I change that?
Open your users table in design view and change the default value for rank_vip from 3 to 0, 1 or 2.
- I don't understand how to assign certain permissions to certain ranks. I know it's Rank_Permissions, but i'm not sure what to do with it to organize what rank gets what commands
permissions_commands is straight forward, you just change the group_id to the rank and subscription_id to the rank_vip
7d3abd7f72b84545a74d1a087ef583bf.png

For permissions_rights it's a little bit more difficult to understand, but simple once explained.

permission_id represents the value for the value in permissions, for example permission_id 4 at the top represents room_enter_full, you'd then add a row for each rank ID you want, it's pretty straight forward if you take a look yourself.
0aa8a20af13b4f8fa4fb9d520b09c5a1.png
Here's a screenshot of the permissions table.
2d9f5e8ae5524303bd9e72312e403fee.png

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I cant see my avatar.. theres no figuremap.xml. and the transparent character i do see cant walk into rooms.
figuremap.xml should be in /gordon/PRODUCTION-XXX-XXX/
Check your emulator for error logs
Have you linked up your SWF's correctly and using a client that supports overrides?

Crumpets

Dec 19, 2013
Now im having that issue again but this time with R1 instead of R2. a user made an account, made some real nice rooms, logged out, went to log back in now hes stuck at 76%

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Now im having that issue again but this time with R1 instead of R2. a user made an account, made some real nice rooms, logged out, went to log back in now hes stuck at 76%

Is there any columns in your rooms table set without a default value? Try fill those in with a 0 or 1.

Crumpets

Dec 19, 2013
Is there any columns in your rooms table set without a default value? Try fill those in with a 0 or 1.
I did that and still nothing. now out of nowhere it loads up then brings me to the me page. i dont know why im having so many issues.

There are rooms with no values. but it happens every time someone makes a room. i fix them but still nothing.

I did that and still nothing. now out of nowhere it loads up then brings me to the me page. i dont know why im having so many issues.

There are rooms with no values. but it happens every time someone makes a room. i fix them but still nothing.

I notice it happens when i edit the catalog to organize it.

DarkFire

Mar 10, 2014
Help me

Code:
Thread: 151
Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100

git is off

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
Do you have the correct tables imported into your database for the changes to save? I'm using R2 and it works fine for me. Although how did you get R3? It hasn't been released as far as I'm aware.
I don't think I have those tables. Which one should I need then (can't figure it out which tables it uses)? I'm using DEV R3 by the way (from the GIT which is now dead).

Other question: All my rooms are switched back to open although my rooms table has invisible or locked as state. This is my GetRoomSettingsEvent (note: I'm using DEV R3). I know that the problem is in this little piece of code, but I don't know where/what.
Code:
using Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms;
using Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Rooms.Settings;

namespace Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Settings
{
    class GetRoomSettingsEvent : IPacketEvent
    {
        public void Parse(HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient session, ClientPacket packet)
        {
              int roomId = packet.PopInt();

Room room = null;
              if (!PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetRoomManager().TryLoadRoom(roomId, out room))
                  return;

if (!room.CheckRights(session, true))
                  return;

session.SendPacket(new RoomSettingsDataComposer(room));

}
    }
}

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
Floorplan editor after you add squares and press save the room reloads and it stays black?

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
If I buy a room bundle (and start walking) I get the following error:
Code:
ERROR - Critical >> Critical Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Items.Item.UserWalksOffFurni(RoomUser user) in C:\Users\Plus\Desktop\PlusEMU R2\HabboHotel\Items\Item.cs:regel 671
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUserManager.OnCycle() in C:\Users\Plus\Desktop\PlusEMU R2\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUserManager.cs:regel 726
PlusEMU R2 (although it isn't fixed yet in dev R3)

Anyone who knows the problem?

Anyone who knows the issue? @Bjork maybe? Can't sell room bundles (maybe because of a custom floor plan?). The weirdest thing is that if you reload the client and you go into the room it works (no errors anymore).

Bjork

Feb 7, 2012
That error was fixed on Dev R3 if i remember correctly. Will post the fix in a minute because i've to reinsall Visual Studio :p

Did someone have the latest R3 dev branch just before the git goes down ? I lost it :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread