PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - Updated - Fixes

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Hello,

I am releasing the PlusEMU with fixes such as floor plan editor and does include a massgive command.

Also, a tip - if you are using PlusEMU SWFS etc, and your diamonds doesnt show at the top right, it ain't activated, just go to external_override_variables and activate it.

By the way, this does include a new clean database so, you can imput ur users data whatever you want.

Also, there's a slight issue in the room categories, you may need to change them from Dutch or whatever the language is, just go to room_categories and find them then change them if you wish. - Also the landing when you reach the client (the news section) is in a different language too, just go to server_landing to fix that.

Link to Plus EMU:

Not my emu or whatever, i don't know who to give credits to for this release as i didnt originally release this, it was found on *****, but i think i should give sledmore the credits.

@antiny2010 - this is the fix you wanted.
Credits:

@Sledmore

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Something in your external_variables isn't linked properly. do a help topic and other people will give a solution.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Most of these issues aren't problems with the emulator, but problems with the emulator's operator.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
I don't have them? I'm using his original release..
That's odd. Are they in your permissions table in your db?
My suggestion is: turn off mySQL strict mode by running this as a query in Navicat -
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
& then re-import the db file into the db after turning strict mode off.

See if that helps. If not, hit me up via PM.

Central

Feb 22, 2015
As I mentioned, I didn't fix any of this, I just made a release on the fixes from *****, but obviously I had given credits to @Sledmore as he is a developer of PlusEMU.

These fixes do work, I've used it and it completely works for me 100%. I didn't have any errors in avatars, just check your external_variables and find somewhere about the avatar image, maybe it isn't linked correctly.

This emulator I have re-released from *****, has the Massgive/GlobalGive command whereas the one Sledmore released did not.

Ch0wd3r

Nov 5, 2011
I've got a friend who is most likely able to fix this as he has already done it on his brazilian hotel.
If anyone knows how please pm / post :)

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
I've got a friend who is most likely able to fix this as he has already done it on his brazilian hotel.
If anyone knows how please pm / post :)
I'm truly confused as to what you're even saying.
Why does someone need to provide you with anything if apparently your 'friend' has already fixed the so called 'issues' you are having?

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
What SWF Revision is this?
Based on the fact you can use the original release's SWFs, I'd assume it's the same as Sledmore's original release (PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486).
However, I highly suggest just using @Sledmore's release itself. It can be found .

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
Based on the fact you can use the original release's SWFs, I'd assume it's the same as Sledmore's original release (PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486).
However, I highly suggest just using @Sledmore's release itself. It can be found .

Just use *****.com/

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
Well im using this revision : PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078 Im looking a Habbo.swf that HC Widget is removed like this one.

Users who are viewing this thread