PlusEMU - Clothing Problem

SBste01

Dec 16, 2013
Hey,

When users try saving clothing that they want, it gives them completely different things. For example, when someone wants to try and go shirtless, this happens:
You must be registered for see images attach

There are many other clothes which don't seem to work and put something else on them.

Is this to do with my SWFs and figuredata and figuremap?

I've tried to use other clothes packs released on here (put SWFs in /gordon/PRODUCTION_%/, put figuredata and figuremap in gamedata, and put figuredata in /extra in Emulator folder. Also changed selectable="0" to selectable="1") but none of which work and create a problem with the client only loading to 76%. If you know of any which aren't causing problems, please would you link (if you think it is that which is causing this problem).

Really bugging me as this is the only thing that I really think needs resolving before I'm able to open publicly and work on the smaller things.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

SBste01

Dec 16, 2013
Replace your figuredata in your swfs, and move it into your emulator 'extra' folder and :update mutant
Done that, but instead of editing the selectable="0" to selectable="1", I left it alone. It works now. However, instead of it changing me into that shirt above, it changes me into the stripey jumper.
Example:
You must be registered for see images attach

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
You mean topless? I don’t think you can.

Make sure the figure data matches your vars as well as emu. You might need to clear your cache or restart the emulator.

If they’re completely broken, look into ripping directly from Habbo or a working hotel.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
You mean topless? I don’t think you can.

Make sure the figure data matches your vars as well as emu. You might need to clear your cache or restart the emulator.

If they’re completely broken, look into ripping directly from Habbo or a working hotel.
Hge44pW.png

You can go topless :)

OP, take a backup of your catalog_clothes table and truncate it, restart emu and see if you can go topless.

If you can then it's process of elimination 1 by 1.

If not, It's probably your figuredata/figuremap.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hge44pW.png

You can go topless :)

OP, take a backup of your catalog_clothes table and truncate it, restart emu and see if you can go topless.

If you can then it's process of elimination 1 by 1.

If not, It's probably your figuredata/figuremap.
If you use the official Habbo figuredata and figuremap putting no top will make you wear a top. Something to do with scripting I gusss.

Users who are viewing this thread