[plusemu] client does not load but redirects. Need help...

bblewittag

Mar 4, 2016
I had a working hotel and in my head I messed up as something was not working then got it fixed then something else so was looking for a new emulator and cms but accidentally deleted the working one.
Re downloaded everything again and setting it back up but now the client is not loading up at all.
Could someone help me fix it or if you don't think plueemu is worth it then help me make a hotel for me and my friends.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
I had a working hotel and in my head I messed up as something was not working then got it fixed then something else so was looking for a new emulator and cms but accidentally deleted the working one.
Re downloaded everything again and setting it back up but now the client is not loading up at all.
Could someone help me fix it or if you don't think plueemu is worth it then help me make a hotel for me and my friends.
Can you screenshot your error logs?

bblewittag

Mar 4, 2016
Can you screenshot your error logs?
It does not come up with any on the emulator but it is connected to the DB and it is ready, you go on to the site itself that is within the htdocs and sign in then go on to the client it loads up with the loading bar and then redirects to 127.0.0.1/me when it reaches 100% and a slight see in to the landing page of the hotel.

bblewittag

Mar 4, 2016
You'll have a wrong link in your external variables, I think.
What does it show on the network logs before you disconnect?
This is what I get from F12 and using client?disconnected on the client.fatal.error.url

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
This is what I get from F12 and using client?disconnected on the client.fatal.error.url
Post your furni data, some times if the furni data has an error it will do this

bblewittag

Mar 4, 2016
Post your furni data, some times if the furni data has an error it will do this
It would have to be a download link for that as it is too big for pastebin.

@cammy I have done that and still the same issue, thanks for spotting that. It must of been when I was changing a lot of the ips from localhost to 127.0.0.1

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
It would have to be a download link for that as it is too big for pastebin.

@cammy I have done that and still the same issue, thanks for spotting that. It must of been when I was changing a lot of the ips from localhost to 127.0.0.1
im almost 99.9 percent postitive this is your issue im ganna give you a copy of mine cause yours is just wall items lol. give me 5 min

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Nah, that's just at the top of most furnidata. Mine also has it.
If the furni data isnt correct and is missing stuff it will give issues. I know cause iv had it happen for example his starts off with wall floor types, if you dont have (which i dont see in his) <roomitemtypes> your client wont load. If im wrong fine but it doesn't hurt to try.

Replace your furnidata with this ---> Clear your cache and reload, let me know what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread