PlusEMU Catalog

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
Hi,
So recently I was using an edit of Build 3 and mostly everything worked, but there was still a few bugs. I switched back to an old revision (1104) and now I cannot purchase anything from the catalog. I did import all the SQLs from Build 3. I removed behavior_data, renamed cost_points back to it's original state in catalog_items

It stays like this:
You must be registered for see images attach

Anyone know what could be causing this? Also, as you can see the x3 and x5 deals do not show an icon and there is no errors in the Chrome Console.

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
There's no such build as R3? However, I use R2 and everything provided . They all work fine.
Sorry, I lacked in explanation. It was Plus R2, but was heading towards R3 as everything was fixed. I don't want to use the new emulator, I just want the catalog to work with my old one.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Sorry, I lacked in explanation. It was Plus R2, but was heading towards R3 as everything was fixed. I don't want to use the new emulator, I just want the catalog to work with my old one.
Did you run all of the SQL's provided in the release? Are there any errors?

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Did you run all of the SQL's provided in the release? Are there any errors?
Sir, I'd like to explain this in better terms. He WAS using Release 2, but decided he didn't like it and went back to his old emulator that is not from the git whatsoever. Upon going back to his old emulator his catalog stopped working.

Users who are viewing this thread