[PlusEMU]Can't Get Homepage to Load[PlusEMU]

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
I'm working with PlusEMU Release 2 and I have set up all my configs, loaded my database into Navicat, and have gotten the emulator to load fine with no issues what so ever. My issue is that when I type the ip address to my VPS in the browser search bar I get this message:

Code:
"This page isn’t working
localhost is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500"

I didn't have this issue when I've previously done this but I just tried to set up a hotel for someone and I've ran into this issue.

Links to his configs:

As always, your help is appreciated.

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
Please open your index.php or config.php and type
PHP:
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set("display_errors", 1);
at the top of the php content and then load the page again. That will help us to get more information about your problem.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Here's a link to the screen shot.

I swear half the time I try to get a hotel up I have issues and the other half I don't lol. I've never been shown how to do it and I'm thinking I've forgotten some steps since the last time I've done it.

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
This can be caused by two factors. Either your CMS returns an PHP/SQL error, or your server.

Since its now „Not Found“, I suppose your web.config is not set properly. Did you install URL Rewrite 2.0 on IIS? And did you import your web.config/htaccess rules to IIS?

Unfortunately, you are first saying it is a 500 Error and now it is a 404 - without being clear enough, it is hard to help you.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
It's okay I figured it would be a little hard to figure out. I was trying to google fix the problem for awhile before I posted to no avail.
My web.config looks fine and I've even reset it and reedited it.
I'll recheck my downloads from the web platform and make sure they all downloaded.

I appreciate your help!

Users who are viewing this thread