PlusEMU ''?'' Buttons

Habplay

Mar 27, 2015
Hello DevBest!

I am wondering if there is a way to remove the ''?'' buttons or edit them, and also a way to fix the ''logout'' button at the top in client. Thanks in advance.

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
You can remove the question mark by messing with the SWF or you can add files to your gamedata to make them work. I have done this on my hotel. Unzip the file below and place the habbopages folder in your gamedata, you may have to clear cache and then they should display.

Habplay

Mar 27, 2015
Thanks Leader and Modo. Modo, any chance you know how to fix Camera ? button? I tried making a folder called camera and put the two camera files into it, but no luck. Leader, I have a client.php where logout works, I've tried putting the function in my new client.php, but it wont work.

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Thanks Leader and Modo. Modo, any chance you know how to fix Camera ? button? I tried making a folder called camera and put the two camera files into it, but no luck. Leader, I have a client.php where logout works, I've tried putting the function in my new client.php, but it wont work.
No I have no idea how to fix camera, I just removed it all together.

Users who are viewing this thread