[PLUSEMU] Black Client Please Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Hello,

I have problem with my swf, it's working great on xampp (my laptop) and goes to black screen after using iis (vps). All settings are configured correctly, the problem could not detected.
Here my view sources of client:
eJ0ac3U.png

Then the Client is black and I can view source, as I know, swf can't to be view source right ? I hope you can view this live on my website

Here some image of my client:
3S0htxG.png

I am not lying and really need this help. What's the problem, how to solve this problem..

Thanks.

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
@SpreedBlood, it's success and I see the hotel for 5 second (like that) and continue to 100% and disconneced. You should try, i've been tested config emulator with vps ip and 127.0.0.1 both of that get same error

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
@SpreedBlood, it's success and I see the hotel for 5 second (like that) and continue to 100% and disconneced. You should try, i've been tested config emulator with vps ip and 127.0.0.1 both of that get same error
Unfortunately I'm in school so I can't really test, but could you do me a favor? Reload the client page, press F12, press console before it disconnects you. Before you disconnect it should give you lots of errors. Press PRNT SCR on your keyboard. Upload the screenshot to imgur. and send it to me. I'll try assisting you further :)

I'm in school, and I can't connect to hotels using the internet in school, they've blocked ports or something idk. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread