Plus Emulator returns in error [Solved]

Silje

Aug 25, 2016
Hia! Once again I'm starting a Habbo retro, after my greatest went down.. I had no inspiration till now to try again!
Last time I did it more defined and customized a lot, but now I just want to get it done.

So my problem is a System error within startup of the emulator. The error sounds as following:
Code:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
   at System.Double.Parse(String s)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Items.ItemData..ctor(Int32 Id, Int32 Sprite, String Name, String PublicName, 
String Type, Int32 Width, Int32 Length, Double Height, Boolean Stackable, Boolean Walkable, Boolean 
IsSeat, Boolean AllowRecycle, Boolean AllowTrade, Boolean AllowMarketplaceSell, Boolean AllowGift, 
Boolean AllowInventoryStack, InteractionType InteractionType, Int32 Modes, String VendingIds, String 
AdjustableHeights, Int32 EffectId, Int32 WiredId, Boolean IsRare, Int32 ClothingId, Boolean ExtraRot) in 
C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PRODUCTION-201601012205-
226667486\HabboHotel\Items\ItemData.cs:line 82

at Plus.HabboHotel.Items.ItemDataManager.Init() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486\HabboHotel\Items\ItemDataManager.cs:line 69

I've heard from another thread that someone fixed it, but there wasn't pasted the solution. By now I hope more people know of this and know of a quick fix. The person fixing it for someone else, that I saw was @iGlenn

Silje

Aug 25, 2016
@JayCustom could you in a deeper sentence explain? I'd really appreciate that.

EDIT > I solved the problem, I just woke up and was too tired to think, but it is all solved now.

Thank you @JayCustom.

Solution > For anyone needing help with this problem, press the Windows button: Type Region & Language settings; Press the option under "Related Settings" (Additional date, time & regional settings) ; Press Region ; Additional settings ; and replace the , with .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread