[Plus Emulator] Exploit that nobody can fix...

Resubmitted

Sep 13, 2015
I'm using the original PlusEMU build and I'm having an issue where people are able to access accounts without entering a password.
This is not the issue with the null check in SSOTicket.cs, as we already patched that.
I've also tried the method mentioned elsewhere of creating a separate table for tickets and deleting them upon login, however the people doing this are still able to.
Is there any other known exploit of this kind that is allowing them to do this?

Literally I've tried all day and night to fix this, but I can't find a solution at all and will be surprised if a solution is even found. Please can anyone tell me if they know how to fix this?

Thanks.

@Sledmore

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Are you sure it's not the SSO fix? Why are you using the original when there's updated versions out there with tons of code cleanups and exploit fixes?!

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
What do you mean by the original PlusEMU build?And why would you tag Sledmore when it's not his EMU that's causing your problems?

Bjork

Feb 7, 2012
This, is strange at the first place:
to access accounts without entering a password

But i already saw on this emulator that people can go in a random account which is not her at login (it's not happening all the time) but i never found out why.

Resubmitted

Sep 13, 2015
Are you sure it's not the SSO fix? Why are you using the original when there's updated versions out there with tons of code cleanups and exploit fixes?!
That would be the SSO thing.
Yeah, unless it was happening with the SSO fixed so...

I've fixed the SSO, and it's still happening. They are literally getting onto the accounts without even needing a password. I'm not sure what to do.

Resubmitted

Sep 13, 2015
What CMS skin and index/register are you using? Maybe there's an issue in the code there.

That has nothing to do with your EMU XD
10000% its not SSO and I'm using RevCMS. They even said when they was logged in, I read the chatlogs and one of them said "lol they probs thinks its sso" while they were trashing the rooms on my RP.

I'm willing to offer money for anyone that can fix this as I've tried and asked and I simply cant find a fix.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Tried to help but didn't trust me on their server, I guess look around the old RevCMS patching threads or by simply Googling "RevCMS exploit fixes"

As @LukeOx said, if it's an RP emulator then you might of made some changes which could be causing this.

Users who are viewing this thread