Plus EMU // Room BGS Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
so basically yesterday me and my friend where doing the room ads for my hotel and they where all working fine until i clicked on a room ad and my friend must have also clicked on the same room ad and we where saving it at different times not knowing eachother was on it and now the room ads are glitched and they won't save URLS or anything (yes i'm putting the right url in) i deleted the rooms that had previous room ad's in them and restarted the emulator numerous times, cleared my cache and tried again and they still don't save! :(

@Sledmore

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
What url are you putting into your room ad... Just use a local address for instance if in your wwwroot folder you have a roomads folder containing an image called bg.png

Put "roomads/bg.png"

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
What url are you putting into your room ad... Just use a local address for instance if in your wwwroot folder you have a roomads folder containing an image called bg.png

Put "roomads/bg.png"
i do know, and if you have actually bothered to read the thread you'd see that they are GLITCHED and won't save anything, i have never tried to put a url in i just put /room_backgrounds/(filename).png

wats the link? Happy to help
i messaged you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread