Plus Emu R2 Custom Clothes

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
so my retro is currently running Plus Emu R2, i was wondering if i could add custom clothes?? a bunch of threads say you can't i've seen various people on here in the chatbox saying that it is actually possible but how?

@Sledmore

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah it's possible. I think somebody replaced some of the R2 files with R1 files but I don't think it'll be recommended.

It was coded this way to prevent scripting I believe, I'll have a look around and try find the thread you're looking for.

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
Yeah it's possible. I think somebody replaced some of the R2 files with R1 files but I don't think it'll be recommended.

It was coded this way to prevent scripting I believe, I'll have a look around and try find the thread you're looking for.
thank you sm JMG, apprenty Plus Emu R1 isn't really that stable so i wanted R2 with custom clothes because that's my most favourite Plus Emu revision

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Isn't the R1 and R2 catalogue the same? Pretty sure they both use the same catalogue Habbo uses today.

R2 has a lot of up to date features and code clean ups but eh.

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
Isn't the R1 and R2 catalogue the same? Pretty sure they both use the same catalogue Habbo uses today.

R2 has a lot of up to date features and code clean ups but eh.
well, the R1 i used the catalogue wasn't like tabbed at the top like 'front page, furni" etc etc, and i tried changing the parent ID to -1 to make the tabs but it didn't work

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah the R1 catalogue is like that.

I personally removed the front page because it's ugly and just has photos, also crammed things like Pets and Memberships into one, a lot neater and looks fulfilled. Only other option I use is the Staff area.

I always use it comes with the database and SQL files inside of the emulator folder.

Bran

habcrush.pw
Mar 13, 2017
Yeah the R1 catalogue is like that.

I personally removed the front page because it's ugly and just has photos, also crammed things like Pets and Memberships into one, a lot neater and looks fulfilled. Only other option I use is the Staff area.

I always use it comes with the database and SQL files inside of the emulator folder.
that's so weird, because my catalogue looked like this and it didn't have tabs on it? :eek:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
I saw thix fixed, where some 1 released a fixed furnidata (if i remember correct) saw it a couple months ago just search for it iguess (it was in a comment on a thread)

Users who are viewing this thread