Plus Emu R1 Name Colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
so basically i've seen hotels with the colourful username's and i wondered if anyone had the code for it? the one that's released on here isn't that good because it doesn't stick when the users go offline and come back on they have to re-do it again, this is what is looks like btw​

3XmkY6O.png

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
which released one? the one i used is shit and doesn't save the colours
You said
Code:
the one that's released on here isn't that good because it doesn't stick when the users go offline and come back on they have to re-do it again

Meaning - SAVE THE COLOR THEIR CHOOSE - TO THE DATABASE. THEN WHEN THEY LOG BACK IN, UPDATE IT FOR THEM.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
You said
Code:
the one that's released on here isn't that good because it doesn't stick when the users go offline and come back on they have to re-do it again

Meaning - SAVE THE COLOR THEIR CHOOSE - TO THE DATABASE. THEN WHEN THEY LOG BACK IN, UPDATE IT FOR THEM.
doing it manually? wtf that's hella effort and very inconvenient

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
here's an idea, if you don't have a credible answer don't respond to threads, stop trying to get your post count up
No, I did give you a credible answer and you're being an idiot.

I asked you why you didn't add the colored usernames that were released on DevBest, then just add to the code so that it SAVES the users choice, and when they go offline and come back online - It resets their choice back up.

How do you assume this isn't a credible answer? Oh because you expect to be spoonfed your answer and have all the work done for you? You can PM me and pay me and I'll do the work.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
My guess is that he doesn't know how. Nevertheless people come here to ask for help, although a good recommendation, a lot of the threads around here people ask because they're unsure how to do some things, making your comments in this case 'not very helpful'. Despite this, there's no need for some of the comments by both parties.

Thread closed as requested, in future report it not PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread