Plus Emu Public Rooms

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello, does any one have a public room pack or public room diy. Id prefer a pack that I can just add to my database rather than have to sit and enter each one individually. If any one has a copy of theirs they can upload that would be awesome. I really would like some public rooms.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Make sure you add an image, I found that not adding an image caused the navigator to crash for me

Navigator_publics Table
roomid caption description image order num enabled
522 anything anything navigator-thumbnail/welcome_public_lounge.png 1 1

Hope that makes sense?

Code:
INSERT INTO `navigator_publics`(`room_id`, `caption`, `description`, `image_url`, `order_num`, `enabled`) VALUES (522, '1', '2', 'navigator-thumbnail/welcome_public_lounge.png', 1, '1');

The navigator-thumbnail folder is found in /c_images/

Last edited:

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
ma
Make sure you add an image, I found that adding an issue caused the navigator to crash for me

Navigator_publics Table

Hope that makes sense?

Code:
INSERT INTO `navigator_publics`(`room_id`, `caption`, `description`, `image_url`, `order_num`, `enabled`) VALUES (522, '1', '2', 'navigator-thumbnail/welcome_public_lounge.png', 1, '1');

makes sence, ill give it a go thanks for the feed back.

Make sure you add an image, I found that not adding an image caused the navigator to crash for me

Navigator_publics Table

Hope that makes sense?

Code:

Do I have to create a room under the rooms table that matches the Room Id that I place in Navigator_Public? OR Do i just add the room to navigator public and then do :update navigator?
Also do I have to create a one in the room_models table

Last edited:

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
ma

makes sence, ill give it a go thanks for the feed back.

Do I have to create a room under the rooms table that matches the Room Id that I place in Navigator_Public? OR Do i just add the room to navigator public and then do :update navigator?
Also do I have to create a one in the room_models table

Create a room first, then use that rooms ID in the navigator_publics table

Users who are viewing this thread