[PLUS EMU] Catalogue Search Error [HELP]

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
Hey there, Devbest members, I'm using @Sledmore first Plus EMU release from 2015 it's not his lastest r1 - r2 I've been updating it since the first day he released it and ran into this bug.

I am having a problem I can't seem to fix or even find where the file is at to look into. I just wanna know how do I remove the Credits cost on the search option or how to I fix it? so it doesn't show the price like it should.

ugIrMc8iRKW-66gxDmuwtg.png

How it should be, (See coins aren't under the item)
SiNUO0WHQBmm3F1IinuOgw.png

@Mikee @Sledmore @Westyy @Damien @Zodiak @Core @Jerry @Bossman @HDN

Thanks in advance

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Look at the searching packet, and send the correct credit amount. It's probably not reading the cost correctly inside the packet before sending.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
You will need to update your SWF revision to the most recent revision to remove the the credits cost from the search because the SWF revision you are on is when Habbo first rolled out the new catalog update, so there were bugs like the one you are addressing and the inaccuracy of the search function (refer ). So yeah.

Rebel

Dec 24, 2015
You will need to update your SWF revision to the most recent revision to remove the the credits cost from the search because the SWF revision you are on is when Habbo first rolled out the new catalog update, so there were bugs like the one you are addressing and the inaccuracy of the search function (refer ). So yeah.
Thank you that explains will do tonight, I started to figure that was the reason. Because I was reading over all the codes for catalog ripping my head off not seeing the problem lmao.

Arfeu

Oct 13, 2017
You'd better upgrade to the latest production, you can send me private message, I can provide you the most current with the packages you need

Rebel

Dec 24, 2015
You'd better upgrade to the latest production, you can send me private message, I can provide you the most current with the packages you need

Already did it like 3 days ago, it’s fixed but thank you for offering. [emoji18][emoji817]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread