[Plus EMU] Black Screen Error [Help needed]

SamoaJoe

Dec 10, 2015
I created my own retro from this link turns out yes, I created my R63B retro, I can register and stuff but when I try to connect to the client, the screen goes black and won't load up. Someone please help me with or please TV me to fix this or tryna make another retro. Im a newb this is my 2nd retro, my first one was a r63 made from tutorial, never gone public was just for myself.

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    28.1 KB · Views: 16

SamoaJoe

Dec 10, 2015
@Thongs Im sorry for disconnecting yesterday, had some personal problems, I wanna say thank you for helping me make this! And forgive me for just unexpectedly breaking the connection :(

@Thongs im just too bad at this but I need your help agin -sigh- this time it's housekeeping which's giving me a "Incorrect access level" and a bit of help to sort out the Homeroom and stuff if you could help me with either of the stuff please hit me up!

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
@Thongs Im sorry for disconnecting yesterday, had some personal problems, I wanna say thank you for helping me make this! And forgive me for just unexpectedly breaking the connection :(

@Thongs im just too bad at this but I need your help agin -sigh- this time it's housekeeping which's giving me a "Incorrect access level" and a bit of help to sort out the Homeroom and stuff if you could help me with either of the stuff please hit me up!
its ok, log out of your account and log back into ase and it should work. make sure youre rank 9.

Users who are viewing this thread