Plus Build 2 Errors

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
So recently, I reset my hotel. I'm trying to setup @Sledmore's emulator, but I'm running into a few problems I have never encountered.

So, one issue (which I reported on the Help & Support thread) is when you search an offline user in the navigator, you receive an error.
7c7fb487e1c243b88533ad3bb1d1a633.jpeg
Here's the log:

Another issue is that when some users (not all) try and connect to the client they get stuck at 76%, but on the CMS, it will say they're online and also in the database 'online' column it will say they're online. Then, they cannot connect regardless of how long they wait. I have configured my variables and paths, I'm 99.99% sure it's not related to that. I get a crossdomain error that I have never encountered before, I'm unsure if that is what is preventing users, or maybe it's another error shown below:
b8726a15c11242c3ada497e65589bbfb.jpeg

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
I believe the issue is SSO isn't updating, forcing the user to be stuck online for some reason.
Another issue is wired is currently broken.
I reverted my Rev SSO exploit fix. It shouldn't be SSO if it's just the emulator handling it now..?

EDIT: Some users auth ticket isn't in the database, it's just a blank column. While others, are. I'm not sure if that contributes to the issue or not.
You must be registered for see images attach

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
I reverted my Rev SSO exploit fix. It shouldn't be SSO if it's just the emulator handling it now..?

EDIT: Some users auth ticket isn't in the database, it's just a blank column. While others, are. I'm not sure if that contributes to the issue or not.
That screenshot is what's happening to my hotel - auth_ticket is SSO

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
That screenshot is what's happening to my hotel - auth_ticket is SSO
Yes, I understand that; my bad. Is there a way to make the SSO update? Because, without it updating – users can't enter.

EDIT: When trying to connect, nothing comes up in the emulator in debug mode. It says 1 user is online, but no logs.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, scratch that. I logged out, and logged back in. Now I'm stuck at 76%, with this error.

Last edited:

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
Yes, I understand that; my bad. Is there a way to make the SSO update? Because, without it updating – users can't enter.

EDIT: When trying to connect, nothing comes up in the emulator in debug mode. It says 1 user is online, but no logs.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, scratch that. I logged out, and logged back in. Now I'm stuck at 76%, with this error.
atm, i don't think so - I've been clearing them manually for users and hoping for the best.
I've let @Sledmore know, he'll probably look into it on the dev server

Users who are viewing this thread