[Plugin-Dev] RevASE - Yes, another great ASE. [CookieMonsta]

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
People have been waiting for quite a while and you don't seem to be responding?

Is the plugin finished? Will it be released?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
is absolutely right on his statement. I saw many developments from yet none were finished but were released incompletely.

Including ASE for RevCMS and UberCMS Ext if not mistaken? Not to troll but everyone is expecting for this .

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
He's obviously ignoring this thread because he's been online and replying to other threads, so this is obviously not going to be released.

Thread should be closed.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Yeah, ive been inactive for a while. And i beleive i finished this already, ill just have to search my computer for it. Sorry for no responses guys v.v

I should be active as i usually am soon, im just moving and stuff so. (>^_^)>O

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
Yeah, ive been inactive for a while. And i beleive i finished this already, ill just have to search my computer for it. Sorry for no responses guys v.v

I should be active as i usually am soon, im just moving and stuff so. (>^_^)>O
oh kk fair point makesure its released <3

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Its funny cause he always has an excuse for not releasing his so called "developments". Plus the fact that Rev ASE' aren't really necessary anymore or wont be soon when the full version of 3.0 is released because simply that HK its immense and has everything + more that these devs don't have, just be patient and wait for it to be released.

Don't use it yet obviously it still has bugs.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
If you habbotards were smart enough, you would know i dont work on rev stuff anymore. Plus, this is outdated since REVCMS 3.0 IS OUT.

Users who are viewing this thread