[Plugin-Dev] RevASE - Yes, another great ASE. [CookieMonsta]

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
If you habbotards were smart enough, you would know i dont work on rev stuff anymore. Plus, this is outdated since REVCMS 3.0 IS OUT.

You're calling people habbotards yet you can't seem to complete a dev you've started, that is indeed Habbo related? I think you're the habbotard if you ask me. Next time if you're not going to finish something, don't bother opening a dev thread. Seems like you just want attention to make people think you're good at coding, then you blow everyone off.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
You're calling people habbotards yet you can't seem to complete a dev you've started, that is indeed Habbo related? I think you're the habbotard if you ask me. Next time if you're not going to finish something, don't bother opening a dev thread. Seems like you just want attention to make people think you're good at coding, then you blow everyone off.
Gee, does "Habbotard" offend you that much?
Rev3.0 BETA
True. Sorry about that.

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
Gee, does "Habbotard" offend you that much?

True. Sorry about that.
No, it's the fact that you're calling everyone habbotards, yet you're one yourself. Typical hypocrite..

Seriously guys come on were not kids,

Im sure cookie will release this when he wants and if he doesn't JUMP HIM okay joke but its his choice to release....
And non of uz are habbotards i am but ye

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
No, it's the fact that you're calling everyone habbotards, yet you're one yourself. Typical hypocrite..
Lol? I haven't been in the habbo section for ages... Anyhow, I'm sorry if the word "Habbotard" offends you.

On the other hand, close thread. This development died like.... ages ago.

Users who are viewing this thread