Plaintext received instead of ssl, closing channel [ERROR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_AE

Mar 31, 2023
I get this error even though the ssl related configurations are correct.
the steps I have taken:
- Selecting the private key type "RSA" from the Cloudflare origin server section and placing the privkey and cert.pem files into the ssl folder.

the result I got:
You must be registered for see images attach

I'd be very happy if you could help me.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Maybe instead of using my files and database you get good and create your own hotel, you wont run into so many problems.

PS: May want to remove my Webhooks from the emulator_settings noob perhaps I wouldn't know what you were up to :)

PPS: I hope you enjoy all of the upkeep for my Wired systems- they will all eventually break on you lol its a lot to upkeep my systems and maintain working status C:

PPPS: Please dont ruin my legacy with your barbie.com lookin ass CMS 😭
Post automatically merged:

Funny how .*..* links right to Hebbo with all of my stuff C:

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Maybe you're receiving so much errors cause you're using leaked files. Go follow a tutorial and use something default and make your own changes. It's not hard implementing your own unique ideas, that's the problem with alot of you noobs in the community now. I remember just a few years ago y'all didn't even know what a VPS or Emulator was, now more than half of y'all kids got older and think you know how to run a retro. 😂 Not to long ago y'all were going on TheHabbos.org looking for retros to ask to be staff on...

Stop trying to steal and use other peoples work, make your own shit ... Then you'll know the ins and outs of everything cause you made it. 🥱

_AE

Mar 31, 2023
It's good that you still have my work, puffin. Thanks for the pack!

the guy who shared my server with my ip :p This is a test server and he's showing off to me with his own loser. Why don't you try to crash it ahahahha. My 10 year old friend <3

I'm always laughing at friends like puffin. They only think they are self-confident in the virtual world.

Maybe you're receiving so much errors cause you're using leaked files. Go follow a tutorial and use something default and make your own changes. It's not hard implementing your own unique ideas, that's the problem with alot of you noobs in the community now. I remember just a few years ago y'all didn't even know what a VPS or Emulator was, now more than half of y'all kids got older and think you know how to run a retro. 😂 Not to long ago y'all were going on TheHabbos.org looking for retros to ask to be staff on...

Stop trying to steal and use other peoples work, make your own shit ... Then you'll know the ins and outs of everything cause you made it. 🥱
Dude, I don't even know who you are and frankly I don't care about your comments. I did nothing wrong and the guy is sharing my server ip. Think about who is the bully here and be reasonable first. I think you only think you are smart.

I never stole any packets and this guy is sharing my ip right in front of your eyes? Are you a bully or just stupid?

You guys are not on my level. So I really don't care about you two, I'll give you both free packages if you want? Maybe you'll be happy like getting candy on Halloween ahahahahahah.

Grow up a little and get out in real life. Because there is no one here to give you a bonus or take care of you. The reason I am writing so long is because you are 2 friends who are trying to make me look bad by manipulating people.

Last edited:

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Not sure what all this negativity is about using leaked files lol. You're technically using AtomCMS and ArcEMU with minor edits done to it. He's just saved his time editing using those files.
Nothing wrong with using leaked files bud, I'd highly recommend you overlook see if there have been any exploits installed as I know some people are sacred about this.
As for on topic,

Are you using IIS? Is this the SSL provided by Cloudflare? Have you installed it correctly? The issue above shows that there isn't an established connection, so SSL is not installed properly, You should be able to get your SSL from Cloudflare in the SSL tab. Try uploading that to your IIS server and see if you run into any issues. Also I believe in Arc Emu with Nitro you have to set something in the config to true if your using SSL.

_AE

Mar 31, 2023
Not sure what all this negativity is about using leaked files lol. You're technically using AtomCMS and ArcEMU with minor edits done to it. He's just saved his time editing using those files.
Nothing wrong with using leaked files bud, I'd highly recommend you overlook see if there have been any exploits installed as I know some people are sacred about this.
As for on topic,

Are you using IIS? Is this the SSL provided by Cloudflare? Have you installed it correctly? The issue above shows that there isn't an established connection, so SSL is not installed properly, You should be able to get your SSL from Cloudflare in the SSL tab. Try uploading that to your IIS server and see if you run into any issues. Also I believe in Arc Emu with Nitro you have to set something in the config to true if your using SSL.
Thank you very much.
Can you give me a discord address? I can't right now. There are too many people trying to bully me. Most of them are racists.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Thank you very much.
Can you give me a discord address? I can't right now. There are too many people trying to bully me. Most of them are racists.
Check your PMs for discord. As for bullying, I'd like to give you a welcome to DevBest :)

Reactions: _AE

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Bullying lmao what a crock of shit.
If you’ve ever been on mybobba you’d know it’s more than Arc base and atom CMS, it’s an entire gaming lobby and system and life like city he stole too., as well as farming simulators and other distractions &diversions made by myself and Lana.

Dude straight up was obsessed with Bobba. It was flattering at first. Him and his friends would not hop off about how nice my hotel was and he even asked me twice to re-do it for Turkish retros (I guess he forgot I declined the first time) lmao now here he is, using my files and stealing what I’ve taken 8 months to build.

Also, pretty sure it’s only racist if I banned you for being Turkish, but I didn’t. I banned you for begging for my leaked files.

Oh can you remove my Webhooks? I see you’ve restarted the emulator like 20 times tonight so I hope you struggle every step of the way.

_AE

Mar 31, 2023
thank you puffin But you mustn't keep lying. I didn't ask for your files, I asked you to open and manage a hotel. No one asked you for files. I guess your family never gave you any attention and here you are expecting attention from us. I didn't open a hotel with your pack and you can't blame me for a publicly shared pack. You are a very weak character. You can't even talk to my face in real life. You are only as good as the small print you have seen. If you care so much about your pack. If you continue this bullying, I will make a few more additions to your pack and share it publicly. This time this pack will belong to me. Every addition you make to the game, I will add to this pack. This time you will be using my pack.

Look at the loser, using the files of the game called Habbo and talking to me as if he created a game from scratch. LOL

Either benefit this community or don't comment here. I don't care about your loser pack...!!!!

( Don't listen to him talk like that. His only contribution to the pack was just making the rooms and most of the installation of the pack belongs to Nath)

He's a very funny boy

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
thank you puffin But you mustn't keep lying. I didn't ask for your files, I asked you to open and manage a hotel. No one asked you for files. I guess your family never gave you any attention and here you are expecting attention from us. I didn't open a hotel with your pack and you can't blame me for a publicly shared pack. You are a very weak character. You can't even talk to my face in real life. You are only as good as the small print you have seen. If you care so much about your pack. If you continue this bullying, I will make a few more additions to your pack and share it publicly. This time this pack will belong to me. Every addition you make to the game, I will add to this pack. This time you will be using my pack.

Look at the loser, using the files of the game called Habbo and talking to me as if he created a game from scratch. LOL

Either benefit this community or don't comment here. I don't care about your loser pack...!!!!

( Don't listen to him talk like that. His only contribution to the pack was just making the rooms and most of the installation of the pack belongs to Nath)

He's a very funny boy
your last statement about it belonging to Nath is false. All content in the pack is made by Puffin or his community, alongside most plugins if not all plugins were paid by Puffin over the course of many months.

Your IP being sent to his Discord through websockets, only proves what he says about you using if not all then parts of his files - which you just confirmed you know Nath whom stole the files, so it would be no surprise that you are now using them too, as Nath is only out to cause mayhem.

Being a part of the community sadly comes with cases like this. but you trying to portray someone as racist or claim that you dont use their files etc. is just dumb, when your IP literally is being sent to Puffins discord, due to you failing to change the webhooks urls.

Also if you truly believe someone is racist you better put out solid proof with proper context.

Last edited:

_AE

Mar 31, 2023
I was treated in a racist way and I was banned for speaking Turkish and I don't know Nath, I got the files from him. Using a public file is not a crime. I don't know what's wrong with me, you are all so toxic. I didn't break into his server and steal his package and he is exposing my ip. What a ridiculous mentality you have.

Hey "Object", if the subject proves solid. The guy you are defending is sharing my ip himself. If you are such an honest and good man. Why don't you give a fair comment? Did I advertise for the game? Or did I say this hotel is mine? I was just testing but now I see toxic people like you and I will add all your progress and share a good bundle. If you download the bundle I shared this time or install a simple plugin, I will expose all your ips. Because you downloaded the files I shared. ahahahahahah the funniest bullshit and mass I have ever seen !!!! [...]

You call yourselves developers? You're all little kids sitting at home trying to give me advice. I don't even know you and the package I use is none of your business. I don't sell hotels or plugins on your behalf, what business is it of yours? If you're such a moral guardian.

Don't use files from an existing company? XD

And they give me advice, I die laughing.

All the answers I have given you are not because I care. We laugh at you dozens of men here LOL

I asked a question here and look at the answers the kids gave. Either answer my question or don't be here. where I use what I use and what I do is none of your business. Your lives are so simple that you can't stand the lives of others.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
I was treated in a racist way and I was banned for speaking Turkish and I don't know Nath, I got the files from him. Using a public file is not a crime. I don't know what's wrong with me, you are all so toxic. I didn't break into his server and steal his package and he is exposing my ip. What a ridiculous mentality you have.

Hey "Object", if the subject proves solid. The guy you are defending is sharing my ip himself. If you are such an honest and good man. Why don't you give a fair comment? Did I advertise for the game? Or did I say this hotel is mine? I was just testing but now I see toxic people like you and I will add all your progress and share a good bundle. If you download the bundle I shared this time or install a simple plugin, I will expose all your ips. Because you downloaded the files I shared. ahahahahahah the funniest bullshit and mass I have ever seen !!!! [...]

You call yourselves developers? You're all little kids sitting at home trying to give me advice. I don't even know you and the package I use is none of your business. I don't sell hotels or plugins on your behalf, what business is it of yours? If you're such a moral guardian.

Don't use files from an existing company? XD

And they give me advice, I die laughing.

All the answers I have given you are not because I care. We laugh at you dozens of men here LOL

I asked a question here and look at the answers the kids gave. Either answer my question or don't be here. where I use what I use and what I do is none of your business. Your lives are so simple that you can't stand the lives of others.
Please let me know where im being toxic in regards to my comment :)

I simply pointed out part of what u said was false.

I also didnt claim in no way that you had stolen his files, but that you were using them - theres a clear difference.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
It's good that you still have my work, puffin. Thanks for the pack!

the guy who shared my server with my ip :p This is a test server and he's showing off to me with his own loser. Why don't you try to crash it ahahahha. My 10 year old friend <3

I'm always laughing at friends like puffin. They only think they are self-confident in the virtual world.

Dude, I don't even know who you are and frankly I don't care about your comments. I did nothing wrong and the guy is sharing my server ip. Think about who is the bully here and be reasonable first. I think you only think you are smart.

I never stole any packets and this guy is sharing my ip right in front of your eyes? Are you a bully or just stupid?

You guys are not on my level. So I really don't care about you two, I'll give you both free packages if you want? Maybe you'll be happy like getting candy on Halloween ahahahahahah.

Grow up a little and get out in real life. Because there is no one here to give you a bonus or take care of you. The reason I am writing so long is because you are 2 friends who are trying to make me look bad by manipulating people.
Not manipulating or bullying you in any form, I was just simply telling you factual stuff. If you didn't use an already pre-installed hotels files that is clearly linked and directed to work specifically for another server you wouldn't run into so many issues. Using a clean and basic AtomCMS and ArcEMU setup would have saved you the trouble. You're using stolen files (and yes I know it's part of the game) that are set to specific directories of myBobba (their Discord, links, etc.) so how would you not expect to run into so many issues? I'm pretty sure once you do resolve the issue you posted you'll just run into many more. Only because you wouldn't know how to properly navigate through something that isn't yours or you didn't create. That's like trying to fix something without the manual and knowing what does what. You don't know what does what and you don't have the manual because it wasn't given to you. For example, @Puffin released his catalog which many people have ran into issues with and posted it here on Devbest .. they were able to fix those issues in seconds because Puffin himself would provide assistance/help on how to fix those specific issue(s). He's providing them with the "manual" understand me now?

I wasn't bullying you, I hate bullies. But I also hate someone who either copies or steal someone else's work. I've been suspected of doing that before and it was done to me before, not a good feeling.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
You’re calling me a child when you are the one behaving like it lol, I have every right to be pissed you’re using what IVE made. And trying to open your own hotel with my content.

Get good ya loser, you couldn’t even make a hotel half as good as mine so you have to use files stolen from me.

This hotel will fail, because you are not me, you don’t have the creative mind, or edge like me. All you’re gonna have is a bunch of user content you have no idea how it works or how to fix it when the wired inevitably bugs out.

The fact that you’re threatening to keep copying me in the future to is cute, I don’t know whether to find it flattering or pathetic.

_AE

Mar 31, 2023
Do you see a doctor for schizophrenia? I didn't say I'd open a hotel with your file? Your friends write to me on discord. Why are you messing with me instead of insulting the guy who shared his files? As you can see in the post, there is no hotel link and no name. You share the hotel link and name by yourself. Worse, you are giving me an advertisement.

I don't know what you're thinking or if you're using something. I'm going through your files. I didn't advertise a hotel anywhere. I'll copy all your steps for acting like this :)

I will teach you how to bully :)
You think you are great by sharing my hotel's ip but I already had your hotel's ip. But this is how you proved your poor quality.

=> The current ip will be live soon...!!!!

If you continue to threaten me I will throw things at you that you will regret very much. Check my discord to reach me :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
That’s not my hotels IP lol Nice try c:

But I mean you can try to come at me. Scarier people have I think I can fend off a mentally deranged child.

Lana wrote to you on Discord because she saw your using her graphic work which was again, stolen and made for Bobba. Can’t help it if you’ve pissed off others as wel.

Your IP was exposed to me because you’re a moron who can’t remove a webhook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread