Now, does anyone enjoy taking photos? If so;
* of what?
* where can we see your work?
* what camera do you use?

Also general discussion on the topic :)

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I enjoy your photography. I am starting to become interested in photography actually. Just need to get a good camera.
I use a Canon EOS 600D, it's "officially" my dads but I use it more. It really just depends on your budget and remember that a camera is only as good as the lens that's on it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Do you take all those pictures yourself? If so, than wow...your just an amazing photographer..

Aug 8, 2014
Very impressive, More photos of nature please :) Im glad you avoided the hipster route of trying to be all"Artsy and take pictures of shit that is pure arbitrary.
And also if you do go into photography as a hobby deeper I recommend Nikon, simply because Canon's ISO is subpar to most Nikon models.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Do you take all those pictures yourself? If so, than wow...your just an amazing photographer..
Yep, thank you.
Very impressive, More photos of nature please :) Im glad you avoided the hipster route of trying to be all"Artsy and take pictures of shit that is pure arbitrary.
And also if you do go into photography as a hobby deeper I recommend Nikon, simply because Canon's ISO is subpar to most Nikon models.
Alright, To be honest I've never used a Nikon before. It's like Intel and AMD haha

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I'd love to get in to photography tbh, I just find it way too expensive for what you get out of it.

Nice shots man :)

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Wrong.
A camera is only as good as the person behind it.

Sick shots dude!
Well of course, different context ;)
I'd love to get in to photography tbh, I just find it way too expensive for what you get out of it.

It is a little bit pricey but if you invest in a decent camera now you'll have years of fun with it :)

cxdy

PHP Developer
Jun 8, 2014

I got a Nikon Coolpix L320 on Amazon for around $100. Took some pretty nice shit with it. Check my Flickr out.
It's a great beginner camera. It's not a DSLR, but it feels like one. Just less complicated. After the Coolpix, I'm planning on getting a Nikon D1300.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I really like that Panaroma :) Beautiful colors. DSLR's aren't all that complicated once you get used to it :D

cxdy

PHP Developer
Jun 8, 2014
I really like that Panaroma :) Beautiful colors. DSLR's aren't all that complicated once you get used to it :D
Which one? There's SF and NYC. Thanks :) And yeah, I know. Just couldn't afford one at the time of buying a camera :)

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Bump - 100 photos on my flickr.

Quite a bit of new stuff, check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread