Phoenix Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I tried consulting this error on 0taku but none helped me so I was hoping someone here could.

After adding some more furnitures on the hotel which I assume are working as I tested them on the VPS, after clearing cache on PC, my other users and I cannot access the hotel. The emulator is fortunately saving exceptions and here they are (most recent ones are the errors I bet, like 10 errors?).

Pastie:

Immediate help will be appreciated.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Well first off, when you add in furniture back up the furnidata.txt and your SQL, always do this or test on a test server.

Looks here on the first error soemthing wasn't found to do with rooms, second looked like they were sending a message, try pruning chatlogs, Phoenix has some odd error where it will add in 2 logs with the same ID, then if you do talk you will DC instantly. Second error looks more of your servers fault/MySQL server.

Forth error is to do with furniture as you said, did you add new furniture and buy it? If so you'll know that is the furniture. Fifth error is to do with an actual user? Six looks like an error has occurred when trading, but is also after the furniture error, is this related!? Seven is to do with an invalid query not sure where but try searching for id '73801' may help you figure out what this is.

Also I was going to go on but then noticed how long the error log was, do you ever take notice of them lol? But if you read through my post it could help you out, not sure.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I had this fixed. It was the ranks, Phoenix is being bitchy when I only have 6 ranks so I added a 7th blank one. I forgot to update the pastie about the new error I got. Had nothing to do with the items, but thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread