Phoenix Cracked or Licence?

hollie

Dec 15, 2011
I know that a licence is much more secure en stable but what are the big differents between the cracked or licence?

Dub

Oct 20, 2011
Lmao how being a hypocrite you idiot you're the one here with the shit posts not me.

Carry on.

Insulting people on posts count as shit posts, just saying.

And I would LOVE to carry on and argue with you but hey, I have a life, hence me not having a high post count.

Adios.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Insulting people on posts count as shit posts, just saying.

And I would LOVE to carry on and argue with you but hey, I have a life, hence me not having a high post count.

Adios.

Oh idiot you're the one here with the buncha shit posts about posting images and shit so why bother fool

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Oh idiot you're the one here with the buncha shit posts about posting images and shit so why bother fool
Why are you such an ass hole? None of the free emulators match up to Phoenix at all. Phoenix is payed meaning Aaron has an obligation to provide updates, its coming to R63b soon. Theirs no emulator that has ever gone open source that didn't end up getting exploited all the time, and no updates provided. Stop talking bullshit and come around the retro scene more then a few days every year.

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Awks how this has slightly gone off-topic. Alright lets try kick it back on track. Phoenix licensed is much better than the cracked Phoenix as it's more stable. Also due to the fact that hardly any forums support cracked Phoenix, you can help all over the place for licensed...

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Why are you such an ass hole? None of the free emulators match up to Phoenix at all. Phoenix is payed meaning Aaron has an obligation to provide updates, its coming to R63b soon. Theirs no emulator that has ever gone open source that didn't end up getting exploited all the time, and no updates provided. Stop talking bullshit and come around the retro scene more then a few days every year.

You sure are a newfag and a Dumbass because it's common sense when i say if there was someone better then Aaron then he would or would not give it out for free you're the one being bullshittish so please go away

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
You sure are a newfag and a Dumbass because it's common sense when i say if there was someone better then Aaron then he would or would not give it out for free you're the one being bullshittish so please go away

He joined almost a year ago, he isnt new son.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Getting to the on-topic part : Phoenix is very good i just hate to wait for new updates to come i want to see fully updates in one emulator not in other new incoming revisions it's the reason why I'm not really preffering Phoenix although there are Programmers outside Aaron who can do better but they just don't show their face in forums as devbest or any else because their mostly foreign.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
A cracked one doesn't get you anywhere, the fact Aaron can take your Phoenix hotel down in a minute once he knew you are using cracked.
A legitimate one gets you somewhere, though. Here at DevBest we support legitimate Phoenix Emulator (licenced one), so we can assure some 'member-based' support but on 0taku there are rarely anyone who would offer help.

Users who are viewing this thread