Phoenix Cracked or Licence?

hollie

Dec 15, 2011
I know that a licence is much more secure en stable but what are the big differents between the cracked or licence?

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Cracked is shit

Licensed it shit which means that Phoenix itself is shit.

1) I'd like to see you do better than Phoenix.
2) For the price you pay and the amount of time you get it's not bad for starting of a retro.

Cracked is virtually breaking the law in habbo society.

It's the different between prescription drugs and then illegal drugs.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
1) I'd like to see you do better than Phoenix.
2) For the price you pay and the amount of time you get it's not bad for starting of a retro.

Cracked is virtually breaking the law in habbo society.

It's the different between prescription drugs and then illegal drugs.

Dont worry if i was a coder which i am not because im currently a rookie with that then i would try making some changes

Additional work and free to use

Free to crack or change source withing credits tot he original developers.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Dont worry if i was a coder which i am not because im currently a rookie with that then i would try making some changes

Additional work and free to use

Free to crack or change source withing credits tot he original developers.

Please answer this:

Why would Aaron make his service free when he makes so much out of it?

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Please answer this:

Why would Aaron make his service free when he makes so much out of it?

Well i've seen other developers around this forum putting their big efforts in to one small emulator too and they released it for free too give an example to Quackster

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Well then it says something to you then if there are free versions and people are still buying Aaron's.

Failure bro if someone makes a way better version which will obviously come because there are many other people around the world who can do way better improvements then nobody would use aarons anymore because they can get a better improvement free.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Your statement is currently out of use. Contact me when someone is doing better than Aarron. Remember: constant updates, hard to beat!!

Its not really out of use because there sure are people who can develope like Quack or Jammy and are really doing it good and are releasing it free

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Failure bro if someone makes a way better version which will obviously come because there are many other people around the world who can do way better improvements then nobody would use aarons anymore because they can get a better improvement free.
Regardless, These people making emulators will charge once they know the demand of it, they will make it so the ones they release are no longer usable. What idiot would release a better emulator than phoenix for freefacepalm.jpg

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Regardless, These people making emulators will charge once they know the demand of it, they will make it so the ones they release are no longer usable. What idiot would release a better emulator than phoenix for freefacepalm.jpg

There are people who do and those are mostly the best.

Twix

Mar 31, 2012
If you're after a unique, stable, R63 "B" (post-shuffle) emulator that's almost the same as habbo.com then I suggest you visit - I might provide the emulator to hotels that ask nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread