Phoenix BRB Command [TUTORIAL]

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
This to start off, this is not my command I didn't create it, I just have a tutorial that I'd like to share with the lovely people on DevBest.

Phoenix BRB Command
As the title says, this 'BRB Command' is for Phoenix Emulators only, sorry!
You must post this in ChatCommandHandler.cs
Code:
case 124:

{

if (Session.GetHabbo().method_24().int_0 == 500)

{

Session.GetHabbo().method_24().method_2(0, true);

}

else

{

Session.GetHabbo().method_24().method_2(500, true);

}

flag2 = true;

return flag2;

}

Add this code in RoleManager.cs

Code:
his.dictionary_4.Add("afk", 124);

this.dictionary_4.Add("brb", 124);

Your nearly done, now download this .rar file to download the BRB Image and the gif along with it.
  • Download Link:
Now restart your emulator, and you should have your brb command.
2hxlkkl.jpg

If you want any more tutorials then feel free to comment in this thread on what you would like help with or want a tutorial on.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Nice tutorial, but maybe explain the parts as it is just giving out the code, not really explaining why you're doing the bits you did.
7/10 for tutorial but 10/10 for the commands used, many hotels wanted this for sure.

PS: This has been stolen by and claimed as theirs, like one of mine.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
This to start off, this is not my command I didn't create it, I just have a tutorial that I'd like to share with the lovely people on DevBest.

Phoenix BRB Command
As the title says, this 'BRB Command' is for Phoenix Emulators only, sorry!
You must post this in ChatCommandHandler.cs
Code:
case 124:

{

if (Session.GetHabbo().method_24().int_0 == 500)

{

Session.GetHabbo().method_24().method_2(0, true);

}

else

{

Session.GetHabbo().method_24().method_2(500, true);

}

flag2 = true;

return flag2;

}

Add this code in RoleManager.cs

Code:
his.dictionary_4.Add("afk", 124);

this.dictionary_4.Add("brb", 124);

Your nearly done, now download this .rar file to download the BRB Image and the gif along with it.
  • Download Link:
Now restart your emulator, and you should have your brb command.
2hxlkkl.jpg

If you want any more tutorials then feel free to comment in this thread on what you would like help with or want a tutorial on.
This command could've been improved, Has no null references or anything :(

Cheece

Sep 15, 2013
It's not working! Nothing happens when u writes :brb or :afk hopefull fore some info

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
It's not working! Nothing happens when u writes :brb or :afk hopefull fore some info
I ain't put the command on my retro yet but test out if you go afk to see if it pops up?, hense I ain't used this script yet.

DevAaron

Nov 22, 2014
Amazing, good to know that their is people who are willing to help the community out be releasing this guide to the people who are new to the whole thing and may not have a clue.

AlexSWF

Oct 19, 2016
Can someone tell me EXACTLY where to find the chatcommandhandler.cs file? im using phoenix and cant find it anywhere! should i look in htdocs or what?????

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
Press the Winkey + R and type "regedit"

then delete whatever you see in there,

AlexSWF

Oct 19, 2016
how do i do that? i found the emulator file, but there nothing in it except a file called "Craced binary" and inside that folder theres like a folder named SQL and some files - looked everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread