Request (Pay Well) Looking For PROFESSIONALGraphic's Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bchernoff

Aug 1, 2011
I'm looking for someone who can design Professional graphic's for my Habbo Retro website, for example; a logo, news article graphics, client graphics, exe. I'll pay you Very Well for your services, and you'll get paid per job. Working for us, you will stay busy as there's no shortage of work for this position. We need someone immediately so please get a hold of me as soon as possible so you can start, thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

LeChris

https://habbo.codes/
Sep 30, 2013
Hello, I have a very professional logo generate not giving links, and I am very fond with copy and paste
hire me?

bchernoff

Aug 1, 2011
Logo generator? I'm more looking for someone who can creat exactly what I want like custom professional graphics and logos. If you are able to do that then give me you're skype and we can get started.

LeChris

https://habbo.codes/
Sep 30, 2013
Logo generator? I'm more looking for someone who can creat exactly what I want like custom professional graphics and logos. If you are able to do that then give me you're skype and we can get started.
As I said, copy and paste, and a logo generate. Maybe, I would even be able to copy and paste a image onto your logo :)

bchernoff

Aug 1, 2011
I'm sorry, but I don't know what a "logo generate" is. Nor do I understand what you're able to accomplish with copy and paste as anyone can do that ;) As I said before, if you can create custom, professional, good looking graphics and logo's, i'd be more than happy to hire you. I appreciate your reply.

Oct 11, 2014
Sample of my gfx work

Attachments

• Babbo.png
    Babbo.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 28
  • VHabbo.png
    VHabbo.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 27
  • ROTW1.png
    ROTW1.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 29

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
@bchernoff i'm a really professional graphics designer. @Westyy can vouch for me. add my skype emilio.lmfao

Here's some of my badges and banner-work.
C4YGbKy.png

jYjImEb.png

sdH6Hqd.png

IVAGZqY.gif

Last edited:

bchernoff

Aug 1, 2011
Hahahaha

Vanish, add me on skype and lets see what you can do ;) I've had a few people say they can create professional graphics but in reality they can't. Hopefully you can prove different.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Hahahaha

Vanish, add me on skype and lets see what you can do ;) I've had a few people say they can create professional graphics but in reality they can't. Hopefully you can prove different.
Already done, i'm emilio.lmfao :p

mig

Retroish
May 25, 2015
my works :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
my works :)

You should probably hire mig out of everyone, He is good at GFX and is very friendly. Vouch for him

Reactions: mig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread