Palworld Section

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I agree with this, though I don’t play it myself but it will bring a lot more players in.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
This has been discussed so often. New sections don't automatically generate content. We have a general server development section, where anyone can post any kind of game. If it picks up, it could easily become its own section. Without it, it just becomes an empty section with no content at all.

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
I mean looking at both the GTA Modding/Habbo sections i wouldnt really say any of it is active at all, could we not just wrap it all together as one now?, Would it not be much easier to moderate?.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I mean looking at both the GTA Modding/Habbo sections i wouldnt really say any of it is active at all, could we not just wrap it all together as one now?, Would it not be much easier to moderate?.
I kind of agree with this.

Would be nice if the forum had a 'complete' revamp, tbh.

DDDDec

May 30, 2017
I kind of agree with this.

Would be nice if the forum had a 'complete' revamp, tbh.
I think it would be for the better, Have general sections on the homepage instead of inside server development, It makes no sense to have 'better'/'higher prioritized games' as their own when you can just have it all inside one section to be easily moderated its a W for both sides!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It’s a fairly dead forum anyway, it’s not hard to moderate.

DDDDec

May 30, 2017
It’s a fairly dead forum anyway, it’s not hard to moderate.
I didn't say it was hard to moderate I just said it would be a little easier, I was just giving some pointers that I thought would benefit. If it makes it easier then its less work and more can be done in time you know what I mean

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Palworld had lots of people playing it at first but that has dropped drastically. More people play GTA Online and Dota 2 daily, and they are both over a decade old.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Palworld had lots of people playing it at first but that has dropped drastically. More people play GTA Online and Dota 2 daily, and they are both over a decade old.
it's not even out of beta and most people beat the game and left. they will return on updates and new content but for an indie game, it's doing fairly well. good on you for the comparison to AAA titles though

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
it's not even out of beta and most people beat the game and left. they will return on updates and new content but for an indie game, it's doing fairly well. good on you for the comparison to AAA titles though
hopefully they will return to the game and you can singlehandedly make devbest great again

Users who are viewing this thread