Flash Pace Hotel - Groups - R63B - Daily Events - Friendly Community -

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
What is Pace Hotel?
We are a R63B retro that strives to maintain a professional image, from our unique CMS to our client we have much to offer. Pace is currently owned by myself & gilbert, We have a friendly community that is waiting for you! We host many competitions daily, we preform daily backups to ensure our users no data loss. Our promise to you is close to no lag, and many events being hosted in and out of the client. We prefer to have a community ran mostly by the users, so if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to contact us in game.
Staff Applications
Staff Applications are always open, a tab will always remain on the website for users to apply for a certain spot. Please keep in mind that being a staff member holds many requirements such as hosting events, maintaining a positive attitude towards other users, and keeping the hotel running smoothly. We do hire some people based on their online time and contribution to the hotel.
Screenshots
Kq1rbPY.png

vsksitv.png

asKbQkH.png

Thats all for now! I hope to see you all in-game.
You can join the hotel

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Oh so you're gilly. I'm Nitro. Anyways, this is a decent hotel. Nice CMS and you seem to know what you are doing. Keep it up and good luck!

May 1, 2015
Oh so you're gilly. I'm Nitro. Anyways, this is a decent hotel. Nice CMS and you seem to know what you are doing. Keep it up and good luck!
I'm disguised actually, but we are both very experienced!
Thanks alot.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Your CMS and client are by no means "unique" seeing as it's the default RevCMS theme without much edits, the staff page is a prime example as it contains the exact same staff description as Boon. Not that it matters because everyone uses it. Gilly is a wanna-be hacker who's repeatedly threatened to dox multiple users on Fresh and other hotels and advocates booting people. He's 14 years old and has told me that he gets paid to dox people. I don't believe your hotel is a trustworthy site as he'll probably boot users offline and/or give out IP's to his friends so this hotel is honestly a joke. Sad that you're involved with scum like that @Altercationz but then again you were so upset with me turning down being owner for a hotel you planned to open that you booted off Habbi. #4shame

May 1, 2015
Your CMS and client are by no means "unique" seeing as it's the default RevCMS theme without much edits, the staff page is a prime example as it contains the exact same staff description as Boon. Not that it matters because everyone uses it. Gilly is a wanna-be hacker who's repeatedly threatened to dox multiple users on Fresh and other hotels and advocates booting people. He's 14 years old and has told me that he gets paid to dox people. I don't believe your hotel is a trustworthy site as he'll probably boot users offline and/or give out IP's to his friends so this hotel is honestly a joke. Sad that you're involved with scum like that @Altercationz but then again you were so upset with me turning down being owner for a hotel you planned to open that you booted off Habbi. #4shame
I don't think i booted habbi? I haven't booted anyone since i was about 14.
Thanks though, and i've warned gilbert about doing things like that and he hasn't done anything like that.

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
You're another retro trying too hard to look like Habboon, you've even copied their index images and left "boon.pw" on them. Other than that, it isn't entirely bad. Good luck.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I don't think i booted habbi? I haven't booted anyone since i was about 14.
Thanks though, and i've warned gilbert about doing things like that and he hasn't done anything like that.
I fail to see any potential professionalism coming from the likes of that idiot. And I remember vividly how you brought up Habbi's poor security and immediately after saying that the hotel went offline for a good 15 minutes and you commented "Looks like the hotel's offline:)". But hey if you wanna look professional and trustworthy in-front of these Devbest losers, feel free to lie.

May 1, 2015
I fail to see any potential professionalism coming from the likes of that idiot. And I remember vividly how you brought up Habbi's poor security and immediately after saying that the hotel went offline for a good 15 minutes and you commented "Looks like the hotel's offline:)". But hey if you wanna look professional and trustworthy in-front of these Devbest losers, feel free to lie.
ah yes, i did say that, didn't boot them though, anyways thanks.

You're another retro trying too hard to look like Habboon, you've even copied their index images and left "boon.pw" on them. Other than that, it isn't entirely bad. Good luck.
didn't even notice that, thanks.

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
Gilly is a wanna-be hacker who's repeatedly threatened to dox multiple users on Fresh and other hotels and advocates booting people. He's 14 years old and has told me that he gets paid to dox people. I don't believe your hotel is a trustworthy site as he'll probably boot users offline and/or give out IP's to his friends so this hotel is honestly a joke. Sad that you're involved with scum like that @Altercationz but then again you were so upset with me turning down being owner for a hotel you planned to open that you booted off Habbi. #4shame
I have to agree with Chris here, I've had Gilly come on my hotel spam advertising. I just let him sit there and advertise to see if you would realize no one cared about his hotel. He was acting so immature advertising like I didn't even know that was possible. How do you insult my users then tell them to join your hotel? #Logic. But I did then go on his hotel and told him to please not advertising on my site and I would appreciate it if he didn't. Then he snapped on my and basically said fuck off and banned me. No I didn't use a proxy when I entered this site, I used my real IP, I noticed lag spikes in my internet so I turned off my WiFi box and connect to my other router since I have two I do not recommend this hotel to anyone looking to have their information safe. I wasn't going to say anything at first until I seen Chris post about a booter. Kinda makes sense now.:down:

P.S
I wish you guys the best of luck!

JPride

Jan 12, 2014
Pace isn't bad, I mean it could do with some work doing to it other than that it's great, Well Ima pop online for a little considering i have spare time.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
While the hotel may not be well planned out nor actually developed, I can say that @Altercationz does a pretty good job trying his best to edit his hotels and customize them with his knowledge - however, that's the only argument I have considering I known him for about 6 years

As for the rest, eh, the other owner sounds like a prick. Best of luck, but you should of attempted a hotel w/o someone else Jordan

May 1, 2015
Yeah that's called peace , mines pace , grab some glasses cause last time I checked my hotel is the only one existing with that name.
While the hotel may not be well planned out nor actually developed, I can say that @Altercationz does a pretty good job trying his best to edit his hotels and customize them with his knowledge - however, that's the only argument I have considering I known him for about 6 years

As for the rest, eh, the other owner sounds like a prick. Best of luck, but you should of attempted a hotel w/o someone else Jordan
Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread