OUYA - A new console coming to the market!

Error

Jun 30, 2011
I think this'll be about as successful as the Nintendo Wii. It'll be the biggest thing for 6 months tops and then it'll die down.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I think this'll be about as successful as the Nintendo Wii. It'll be the biggest thing for 6 months tops and then it'll die down.
Sort of sounds like it. Maybe a little longer but it won't be the next BIG thing.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Wow, this looks pretty sexy (Not the out looks)... I don't know how it will beat the PS3 (Most nubs go on that) Will pre-order one if I see its worth the money :)

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Won't ever hit major gaming ho's. Most of them stick to the Xbox or PS3 since those aren't as much in Dev Stages and have more games and higher player count for the games. Also for this console it sounds kind of interesting but different. I may change my mind once I test it <3 <3

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
It looks quite good, i followed its progress for a while and then somehow forgot about it untill some guys were discussing it on the shoutbox.
Its actually quite cheap for a gaming console ($99) and another $30 for a controller, works out around £100 for 2 controllers and a console (+ shipping to the UK) based upon its pre-order price.

Im actually considering to pre-order one, never been much of an android fan in terms of phones/tablets, but a console, could see some good things. I have noticed they have teamed up with a few big names already, Square Enix for one with a confirmed FF game making its way onto the console

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
This seems decent, I mean it is an android console and Android has never let me down before, I'm always using it and I love it! I've seen it been discussed in a few places, all with positive talk.

Now that has done the converting for me, I am definitely considering pre-ordering. I have £100 spare at the moment with nothing to spend it on, this seems pretty legit. However, I may wait for someone else to buy it first, see how they rate/slate it.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
This seems decent, I mean it is an android console and Android has never let me down before, I'm always using it and I love it! I've seen it been discussed in a few places, all with positive talk.

Now that has done the converting for me, I am definitely considering pre-ordering. I have £100 spare at the moment with nothing to spend it on, this seems pretty legit. However, I may wait for someone else to buy it first, see how they rate/slate it.
The development ones for people who want to make games and learn to hack it and stuff are already out but you can't get them anymore and there are videos on youtube with their opinions, check them out.

Users who are viewing this thread