Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Zack

Jul 12, 2010
Actually, I read on Mashable or some other site, can't remember. That they dumped his body in the ocean because no country wanted his body.
And I find it quite sad that a country cannot trust the word of their president(@ All Osama dead related conspiracy theories).

EDIT: I think I read it on "The Daily"(an iPad app).

Its Islam tradition to dispose of the body within 24hrs. At least that's what my teacher at school said.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
He was announced dead on the 1st of May, just like Hitler was announced dead in the 1st of May.

Doesn't that seem strange...

More found here while googling..

Kush

Nov 12, 2010
The U.S. had his body in custody, I see no reason why we couldn't have kept him.

Yes, it's sad that a society can't trust a politicians word when he provides no evidence at all, aside from his word - very sad. For that matter, we should never question our government, and go solely by their word.

Get real; politicians lie all of the time, and basing evidence on a mans word is simply not acceptable.

I completely agree.

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Actually, I read on Mashable or some other site, can't remember. That they dumped his body in the ocean because no country wanted his body.
And I find it quite sad that a country cannot trust the word of their president(@ All Osama dead related conspiracy theories).

EDIT: I think I read it on "The Daily"(an iPad app).
They also dumped it in the ocean mainly because they didn't want to create a site of worship for his supporters.

US officials have given two reasons why a sea burial was chosen. First, that they did not want his grave to become a shrine. Second, that there was no time to negotiate with other countries to arrange a possible burial on land.
- BBC News

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Why is this in the lift section when clearly he's dead?! anyway I won't miss him but there are plenty more of them dirty animals to take he's place.

SEXY PEOPLE ARNT THEY?!! YAAA.

I would think they don't take there anger out on Britain because I'm getting on a plane today.

Jasper

Feb 12, 2011
I find it quite strange that they immediatly dumped his body in the sea with no evidence other than their word that they had killed him.
They Do Have evidence. I go to a Navy Military School, and A Navy Petty Officer First Class (CM1), got a Picture of Osamas Body from that navy
Seal Team. He had gotten it for his birthday and he said that They shot him 2 times in the chest, and 1 time in the head.

Sep 19, 2010
I do believe it's quite strange that they didn't show proof of his body after he was dead but I can still trust the fact that he is dead. They do have new videos he's made, also there's 'supposedly' a second 9/11 that was going into planning. I don't believe they'd fake both of these things. As much as I'd love to see proof of the body, they did what they thought was right & I trust it.

Users who are viewing this thread