Show DevBest Orunit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Hello guys , i have been working on a mini social network i am planning to create , i started today and finished with the main page website design heres a look :

72066f8beb878c847e96fbcb1406f4dc.png

> Feel free to post your opinion .
> Please give me ideas to add to the network , it will help call people's interest.
> If you have any question about the project PM me :)

Credits to : Alam (web design / design) , google for (doggy picture). , Steve jobs (quote)

xStefan

Dec 11, 2011
Could you tell me what your name means, as orunit doesnt seem very social networky to me.. Just wondering what the messege in your name was.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Is it a social network for dogs?

Also, is this suppose to appeal to a specific niche? Otherwise, I don't see the point.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Not sure what you guys are looking at, all i see is a dead image and the link don't work for me ;<

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Is it a social network for dogs?

Also, is this suppose to appeal to a specific niche? Otherwise, I don't see the point.
Lol is not for dogs its just an Image , and its just a simple tagging / image sharing / and posting system. nOTHING OUT OF HAND.

Could you tell me what your name means, as orunit doesnt seem very social networky to me.. Just wondering what the messege in your name was.
Lol its hardly to find a social network name now adays , they are always taken , and i don't even know what Orunit means , but doesn't sound that bad.

xStefan

Dec 11, 2011
I Agree with rasta, This isnt appealing atol.
The name doesnt have any refrence your image shows 2 dogs
and the quote is just pointless.
But if you are making a social network for dogs, Ill ask my dog if he wants to sign up.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Not sure what you guys are looking at, all i see is a dead image and the link don't work for me ;<

I Agree with rasta, This isnt appealing atol.
The name doesnt have any refrence your image shows 2 dogs
and the quote is just pointless.
But if you are making a social network for dogs, Ill ask my dog if he wants to sign up.
Ofunny , why don't u tell him.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

Hmm, I like that nice and simple, but the name? Explain? Seems like you've just gone over your keyboard, but the index looks nice.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Hmm, I like that nice and simple, but the name? Explain? Seems like you've just gone over your keyboard, but the index looks nice.
Thanks , its nothing proffesional the comments i am getting they are acting like i am planning to make a hit out of this , i just want it to be a chilling place for my friends.. , and about the name is Orunit , idk it sounded short lol and it Orunit.com , wasn't taken so i just went for it.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I think it looks nice, but get working on the member's page as that's the 'hardest' part.

Put an image that doesn't have dogs and what made you choose that name? Drug addiction?

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
I think it looks nice, but get working on the member's page as that's the 'hardest' part.

Put an image that doesn't have dogs and what made you choose that name? Drug addiction?
Lol , any good ideas for good names? ;( i was in a rush.

xStefan

Dec 11, 2011
think deeper into your name and make sure its relevant so you could use it for other things like twitter does Tweeting, Aslong as you have a whole concept it should be good, be clever about it and good luck, post when u have updated it.
Ps i was joking earlier.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Okay updated the image , Still thinking of a new name but for now i think that image looks way better.

xStefan

Dec 11, 2011
Okay updated the image , Still thinking of a new name but for now i think that image looks way better.
looks alot better, still think your rushing a bit take your time choosing stuff.
Set a theme stick to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread