Opinion on Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
How are they greedy? And 10 Million? That is nothing, Angelina Jolie wins more than 10M in 1 movie.
They're a successful company, and if they think they can win more money by rising the price for credits without loosing too many customers then they will do it.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
I agree that $10 for 50c is outrageous. But that's the way all the companies make money, right? They sell things for a lot when they get it for free. So the blame isn't on sulake. And if we didn't have sulake, We wouldn't be able to make retros or even devbest.com, thehabbos.org, or other topsites and forums. So I personally think if you think that habbo is too expensive, then don't play it. Just play retros where you don't have to pay for credits.

Override

Jan 15, 2011
if they raise they loose if I were sulake I wouldn't raise teh credits the people would leave right away it would make it no fun anymore

bush ze

Jan 17, 2011
They are Retros but I suggest not using them because not many people are on them so it is less interactive also if you have an existing account on Habbo if the staff catches you your often banned for using a illegal site. So try the real Habbo, besides you don't need coins to have fun.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Well, realy it's not a rip-off if your having fun, right? Habbo have developed it so well, they pay for servers, computers, technicians so without your money where would they be?

-Livar

Dollie

Jan 25, 2011
Habbo was better in the old days, it sucks now, big time :(
I agree, I liked it years ago when I first started, but not it's gone beta and with VIP and stuff, it really lags my computer. Ages ago everyone was really nice on habbo but now most people are horrible and just wanna scam :/

Basically, habbo went shit, so now I use retros. :)

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Habbo is shit, it was better when it was old school.

Totally agree with that, I liked it when it was like near v26 or under that's when moderation was best AND events! it was more comfortable to use.

RIP HAND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread