Opinion on Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyCoder

Jan 2, 2011
Hai!

I was wondering what your thoughts are on Habbo Hotel & Sulake. Do you think that it is a rip off for Credits? etc.

-FlyCoder

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
My opinions are.. Sulake can fuck themselves for not giving us habbo official emulator.

iNeon

Jul 3, 2010
OFT : :p, Someone Actually Tried That In 2008, They Hacked Abit Of Habbo And Got Arrested :L
ONT : Habbo Is Quite Good, Since I Have Credits, But They Should Give You Some Credits Monthly

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
Or we pay a inside (wo)man.

I like the idea with monthly credits, like idk 5 credits each month if you login?

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
I hate it cos of pay4creds, else I like it, I want a hotel in my native language.

FlyCoder

Jan 2, 2011
I hate it cos of pay4creds, else I like it, I want a hotel in my native language.

Paying for Credits is pretty dumb. Just cause Sulake want ALOT of Money when they already have over 10 Million. :L

DanB

Jan 12, 2011
we wouldnt be discussing anything retro related on any forum with out them.. So yes, good thing they were invented

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
Yeah, bad thing they still exist, they should have stopped now, we dont need any more features.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Without Habbo we wouldn't have got any ideas of the flash that are today tbh.So without Habbo and there SWFS plus web_build we would be fucked aswell

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Without Habbo we wouldn't have got any ideas of the flash that are today tbh.So without Habbo and there SWFS plus web_build we would be fucked aswell

Agreed 100% without Habbo this forum wouldn't be alive, Habbo (Sulake) is a great business for "youth clubs* and gets many youths playing, it's not a scam it needs income.

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
They have like 10 millions, so giving away 150 credits to all users every 6 months cant be such a hard setback for them.

Starneox

Days go by
Dec 30, 2010
Sulake don't give a fuck what people (or kids in this case) have against them. Don't bother sitting around throwing pointless and rude discussions, it won't achieve anything but make you look stupid. They're just like any other successful company, generating revenue through their products.

FlyCoder

Jan 2, 2011
Sulake don't give a fuck what people (or kids in this case) have against them. Don't bother sitting around throwing pointless and rude discussions, it won't achieve anything but make you look stupid. They're just like any other successful company, generating revenue through their products.

They are doing that, but I have heard rumors that may be true and most likely isnt. That they are rising their Prices for Credits. -.-

This isnt pointless, its a Thread that lets people show their thoughts on Habbo & Sulake. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread