Flash openHabbo.com - It's Back! - 30+ online - Join now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zvo

Dec 21, 2013
254vloo.jpg

openHabbo is a brand new hotel opened to the community to give the best possible experience of a Habbo Retro possible. It is ran by 2 people who have a lot of experience within the Habbo Community and have a good understanding of what you, the users are looking for in a hotel.

The hotel currently runs on R63A (Phoenix) As openHabbo progresses, X currently works on the Emulator as much as he can to ensure things are updated with maximum features available to you to have the best possible fun.

We have a strict economy with a 5000 Credit and 2000 Pixel start up.
You receive 200 Credits and 100 Pixels every 15 minutes. We have 3 staff ranks, Trainee Staff, Support Staff , Supervisors. To keep the economy strict we don't allow Moderators to have a Staff Catalogue, however we do allow them to have a Event Catalogue which have several rares what can be given out. They're allowed a 1,500 Credit boost daily to keep the Events running!

Can I be staff?
We don't just give staff out straight away, you will have to work towards it. This means by playing the hotel actively, treating other users with respect and not begging for staff. We sometimes will choose staff on a hand-picked basis meaning that if we like what we see from specific users, they will be chosen. We will however, do staff applications once we hit a decent count of users, and maybe even interviews. So stay tuned!

While playing the hotel, we want to make sure that many events are being hosted to ensure that the users are having fun at all times, so we will make sure we have some staff members to help to manage this.

VIP
VIP will be available with a one-off subscription fee, this will mean you gain access to features in-game that non-VIPs wont have. The subscription helps us to keep on track with the server payments to ensure we always stay online.

That's the main features discussed, we need your help to help get the hotel to high user counts, we will be awarding credits and other cool things for helping us to grow stronger each day.
Me;
FvEm2nI.png

Client;
644307_273158302832243_229288315_n.png

Hope to see you soon!

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hotel Seems good, good user base for the length of time open. Well done! like said before Upload more Screenies :p Anyway goodluck!

Reactions: Zvo

thatsronnie4u

Oct 27, 2013

openHabbo has already hit 55 users, great hotel...really recommend. I suggest everyone to join this amazing retro!

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Good luck with this. The original oH was pretty awesome, so hopefully you can keep it that way. :)

Yazmin

Aug 17, 2013
Absolute great hotel. I recommend it to anyone. Really like the thread also, very detailed.

Good luck with your hotel.
Registered as ~ Yazmin

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
I don't know how did this but someone kept advertising your retro in my hotel (swift-hotel.net)

Please try to avoid this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread