[OOP] DualCMS [LOL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
You say it like i have no education nor life?

I'm going uni in a month and a few days lol.

Ass hole? Joke? The only joke here is you, call me all you want lol e-words don't do fuck all to me.

What are you talking about?
Only one sentence with about five words was dedicated to you and I only called you an asshole, ever since RZ you've just been an asshole.
I never mentioned anything about your education.

If people want features, they can make them theirselves. This project is a joke, made by a joke.

They can't really make it themselves, that's a bit ignorant of you.
That's why we are here. That's why Kryptos is here, that's why Meth0d was here, that's why Yifan was here, that's why Sisija was here, that's why Nillus was here, that's why Aaron is here, that's why Claudio was here, and any other developer.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
That's why we are here. That's why Kryptos is here, that's why Meth0d was here, that's why Yifan was here, that's why Sisija was here, that's why Nillus was here, that's why Aaron is here, that's why Claudio was here, and any other developer.
I blank out Aaron, He steal's others work than he does coding himself now and days :)

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Ignorant? is that your favorite word or something?

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
What are you talking about?
Only one sentence with about five words was dedicated to you and I only called you an asshole, ever since RZ you've just been an asshole.
I never mentioned anything about your education.

The paragraph under mentioned education i assumed that was towards me too. But meh.

Ever since RZ? I've been on RZ since 2007 lol.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Guys guys, one word

You're wasting you're time on this kid

While this kid is trying to compete against Kryptos have he never noticed that for my concern nobody already liked him nor on any other forums his CMS made success because it just sucks look at this design isn't that ugly or what i can only say that this is just to compete against Kryptos because this retard named sway can't see that Kryptos is actually making progress and for so far he haven't made progress at all i can only laugh and hope that this CMS will never be success as it will never be because it's a lack of ugly design and a lack of a developer who is literally 11 years old and really likes to rip the shit out of others work

For kryptos

Please close this thread as it's a lack of flawless time that we can be wasting on other things such as keeping an eye on other developments that does not have a pencil full of hate and a shit word for RevCMS or anything else i can only say keep on developing RevCMS/RevEMU and please don't let this kid take you're development away Sway you've just got the most hating reputation you can ever achieve.

Because this development is just to get attention and nothing else.

byronn

Sep 3, 2012
For the record, Sway is not the lead developer of this Project. I am. I have talked to Sway about this thread. The CMS whole backend is coded by me.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Guys guys, one word

While this kid is trying to compete against Kryptos have he never noticed that for my concern nobody already liked him nor on any other forums his CMS made success because it just sucks look at this design isn't that ugly or what i can only say that this is just to compete against Kryptos because this retard named sway can't see that Kryptos is actually making progress and for so far he haven't made progress at all i can only laugh and hope that this CMS will never be success as it will never be because it's a lack of ugly design and a lack of a developer who is literally 11 years old and really likes to rip the shit out of others work

For kryptos

Please close this thread as it's a lack of flawless time that we can be wasting on other things such as keeping an eye on other developments that does not have a pencil full of hate and a shit word for RevCMS or anything else i can only say keep on developing RevCMS/RevEMU and please don't let this kid take you're development away Sway you've just got the most hating reputation you can ever achieve.

Who cares about a design, While Revcms's design wasn't coded by Kryptos, someone else actually coded it for him (The default themes, Mango and Priv). As long as a cms has many features, with no exploits once so ever it is in my book as a good cms. The point of this cms just like Revcms is to help out others..and not just act like your all pro. Some people like "Sway" took that over the line a few times, and acted better than others but other than that it's mostly to help others. If you don't like this cms or anything and your a Revcms fan than simply don't push that reply button! It's nothing but useless trolling...

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Who cares about a design, While Revcms's design wasn't coded by Kryptos, someone else actually coded it for him (The default themes, Mango and Priv). As long as a cms has many features, with no exploits once so ever it is in my book as a good cms. The point of this cms just like Revcms is to help out others..and not just act like your all pro. Some people like "Sway" took that over the line a few times, and acted better than others but other than that it's mostly to help others. If you don't like this cms or anything and your a Revcms fan than simply don't push that reply button! It's nothing but useless trolling...

It's not troling actually it's actual common-sense has been hating on RevCMS and kryptos if you look on the main page then you simply see that he crossed through the RevCMS logo which is most likely disliking RevCMS plus sway didn't code anything for RevCMS nor did anything for RevCMS so what you say is totally untrue

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
First of all, I found your post highly one-sided. RevCMS did create a revolution, it helped people learn, let alone the fact that it was easy to use. I bet you're one of these people. You mentioned that 'he only added an MVC framework'. I bet you can't create such an extensive framework in double the time, but I shouldn't jump to conclusions. Lets just say that you want to coop your own horn by bashing another CMS, in which I will predict that this CMS will not be anywhere close to what you define 'revolutionary'. PHPRetro credited and improved HoloCMS, and never once did Kryptos bash Meth0d. You giving 5% just shows you're trying to make it bittersweet. You apologized, but I want to clarify and make a point to you. All in all, good luck on your development, lets see how you do.

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
Guys guys, one word

For kryptos

I understand why you are acting like that, everyone on these forums love and support RevCMS.
It's simply a defense mechanism.

I'm not 11 years old and this thread shouldn't be closed.
It's my development thread. It should be trimmed, not closed.
I did outline that this specific thread was partly a joke, hence the RevCMS logo edits and stuff & I did apologize.

I have made progress, actually.
We're releasing an RC on October 5th.
We have started to work on group editing and page editing, it'll use the similar system.
We are done with the messaging system.
If you wish to see my other development thread, click . It never got accepted because it "isn't even better than RevCMS 1.0".

We have started on an optional theme, if you'd like to see.
mcgfx0.jpg

16gderp.png

sesx93.png

10mir9w.png

It's not finished yet.
Don't tell me it sucks, tell me what sucks about it.

It's not troling actually it's actual common-sense has been hating on RevCMS and kryptos if you look on the main page then you simply see that he crossed through the RevCMS logo which is most likely disliking RevCMS plus sway didn't code anything for RevCMS nor did anything for RevCMS so what you say is totally untrue

I did bash RevCMS on this thread and I apologized.
I didn't code anything for RevCMS or did anything for RevCMS..

The paragraph under mentioned education i assumed that was towards me too. But meh.

Ever since RZ? I've been on RZ since 2007 lol.

Exactly.

First of all, I found your post highly one-sided. RevCMS did create a revolution, it helped people learn, let alone the fact that it was easy to use. I bet you're one of these people. You mentioned that 'he only added an MVC framework'. I bet you can't create such an extensive framework in double the time, but I shouldn't jump to conclusions. Lets just say that you want to coop your own horn by bashing another CMS, in which I will predict that this CMS will not be anywhere close to what you define 'revolutionary'. PHPRetro credited and improved HoloCMS, and never once did Kryptos bash Meth0d. You giving 5% just shows you're trying to make it bittersweet. You apologized, but I want to clarify and make a point to you. All in all, good luck on your development, lets see how you do.

I do agree that it is one-sided, you can check out my other development thread if you'd like by clicking .
RevCMS did create a revolution. It got rid of those heavy content management systems like UberCMS.
I actually never learned or studied RevCMS though.
We can create an MVC framework, but every single feature in one? We'll do that for our next version or development.
My development may not be "revolutionary" just like how it may be.
Kryptos didn't bash Meth0d, nor did I.
I am giving 5% (not exactly) because I do plan on creating more developments in the future.
Thanks, and hopefully you will see what I do on October 5th (it wont be the finished version).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread