[OOP] DualCMS [LOL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
actually looking forward to the release of this, I love the look and it seams like you have something good going!

There are a lot of Valid arguments in this thread. But:
If people want features, they can make them theirselves. This project is a joke, made by a joke.

Can someone move this section to spam please, as thats all it is.

Ignorant? is that your favorite word or something?
Not everyone and their brother knows how to code.
NoEffex you're not really contributing, infact you're just blabbering trying to stay in the argument until something you can use (against him) comes up, Just stop replying the argument is wothless, pointless and overall annoying to the other users.
Zak, and all the other Team Rev guys:
it was a joke, he even said he was sorry, and you're just dragging the dead cat through the mud. I don't see why we can't just drop the argument and get passed it, it's just a fun way of wasting time that's no longer fun.
Get over it and let the man code.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
actually looking forward to the release of this, I love the look and it seams like you have something good going!

There are a lot of Valid arguments in this thread. But:

Not everyone and their brother knows how to code.
NoEffex you're not really contributing, infact you're just blabbering trying to stay in the argument until something you can use (against him) comes up, Just stop replying the argument is wothless, pointless and overall annoying to the other users.
Zak, and all the other Team Rev guys:
it was a joke, he even said he was sorry, and you're just dragging the dead cat through the mud. I don't see why we can't just drop the argument and get passed it, it's just a fun way of wasting time that's no longer fun.

It wasn't a joke lol he sent pretty much the same "joke" to Manuel over pm before this dev thread.

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
Actually, I didn't.
This is what I sent him before the thread, and this definitely wasn't a joke.

Also, I downloaded Rev 3.0 for the first time and I wonder why did that take you one year?
It has nothing but renamed folders to make it look professional, slightly cleaner code and an MVC framework. It's the same thing as RevCMS 1.9, you honestly just pulled an Apple.

I'll give you a list of everything you added in one year:

MVC Framework
Tags

I don't think people should move from 1.0 to 3.0 unless they want tags.
It's the same thing.

Can you answer my question?
Why did it take you one year to do that then think that you're better than people who actually studied this shit and want to have a legit profession in it for the rest of their lives?

You only develop for Habbo, that's like Physics in High School, it's not even 2% of Physics. Don't be biased and shit, you develop for Habbo, Habbotards love it, they think you're a PHP god, blah blah blah. Others, however, develop for bigger shit because they have the skill to develop for bigger shit, and they know that with their skill, if they develop something for Habbo it'll give Habbotards orgasms because they say "Oh, this is the best CMS in the Habbo community? How is this possible? Let me give this community 5% of my skill and they'll jizz all over their screen!"

Seriously.
Thanks,​

This.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I love the new design you put on it, Looks more modern and sleek in my opinion! Hopefully I have a new computer when this comes out!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
We are family :ninja: .

On a serious note, I must admit it was a bit childish even as a joke to bash revCMS in that way but you've apologized and that's what counts.

The 'optional' theme you've started to code for dualCMS is pretty decent and looks nice, the only flaw I've seen in it is that it's a bit small? Though that's not a big deal. The CMS could and hopefully will get somewhere out there and hopefully could be big competition with revCMS (competition is good and varies). Eh, I wish you good-luck on the development and will actually check it out once released.

P.S. Just refrain from creating all this bashing shit, just causes a hell lot of an argument and hatred - Stick to your development :up:

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Alright then in that case good luck and my apologies i do agree that this development shouldn't be closed as it's going well.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Thread closed due to the amount of spam. If wants it re-opened, drop me a PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread