Feedback One of the 1st banners I've made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody199

Oct 28, 2013
What do you think about this banner? Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance!

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Looks pretty nice you can also use the text cloud under the What are you waiting for to: ''... Users online'' If you're good with making dynamic banners. Otherwise I'll be glad to help you out with it!

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I like it although it's hard to believe that's one of your first banners :eek:
Keep up the good work.

Cody199

Oct 28, 2013
Looks pretty nice you can also use the text cloud under the What are you waiting for to: ''... Users online'' If you're good with making dynamic banners. Otherwise I'll be glad to help you out with it!
thanks for the offer but it was just for practice,the owner of the hotel is using a banner made by notorious. There is no competing with him :D

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Hotel name: Habbie.

Description: R63 - Stable community - Daily updates - Great catalogue - Hiring - Join today!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I don't like the chat bubbles on the left side because on the right you have the feeling of welcome and open-ness but you have originality within the images that are used but then on the left it makes it feel cramped and the bubbles just makes it seem weird.. I would probably change the left side to make it feel less crowded but look professional; if I made any sense at all...

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
I really expected something shit when I clicked the link. But hey, bud. That ain't bad at all!

Cody199

Oct 28, 2013
I really expected something shit when I clicked the link. But hey, bud. That ain't bad at all!
Thanks
I don't like the chat bubbles on the left side because on the right you have the feeling of welcome and open-ness but you have originality within the images that are used but then on the left it makes it feel cramped and the bubbles just makes it seem weird.. I would probably change the left side to make it feel less crowded but look professional; if I made any sense at all...
Yeah, I get what your saying,a nd you are completely right. It is too crowded on the right. Thanks for the feedback!

Cody199

Oct 28, 2013
Hotel name: Habbie.

Description: R63 - Stable community - Daily updates - Great catalogue - Hiring - Join today!
Do you have a certain theme you want on the right? Also, if you could give me a logo that would be great!

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
Meh, could add some more features and change it up a bit, but overall nice work! 6/10

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
This is a good banner for your first attempt :) Maybe put some text at the bottom though if you're going to make a transparent layer :) Preferably Volter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread