one.com free domain / ssl / webhosting 15gig for 1 year

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
"* Setup fee 18.10 AUD (USD 13.80). All prices are without VAT. Offers only apply when registering a new web hosting package and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. The subscription may be cancelled in accordance with Terms and Conditions for One.com. Valid only for companies and individuals in Australia. Money back guarantee, see ."

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
No, that is at the bottom of the page when signing up. When you go to the checkout for the first time, before even signing up, it states $18.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
I can confirm that it works. Just got a domain + hosting for free.

SXaU6q3e0O41.png

KieKie

Jan 21, 2015
@brsy is this correct for the start? will it remove the setup fee as i progress

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I found out that you need to be in United States, to do it. I found out by using a proxy. I was able to sort an account out, but they also need you to print something out then sign it, and email it, before they actually give you it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I found out that you need to be in United States, to do it. I found out by using a proxy. I was able to sort an account out, but they also need you to print something out then sign it, and email it, before they actually give you it.
Or they call you with a verification number.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Yeah just tried this from UK didn't work only works in US I suggest using CyberGhost VPN

Users who are viewing this thread