Nub Theme

Joh

Jan 10, 2011
There some issues with the CSS that I can't seem to fix. I'm pretty sure you CSS Gods can take care of that. If you do, please post here or whatever so others can get the fix. You'll have to change the logo cause it's set to the one I had on my hotel. Oh ya, there's JS queries in here to to make it look sexier.

Screenies:

Index:
w13f3k.png

Register:
azars4.png

Me:
The white box behind everything isn't suppose to be there and the content should be centered.
2whp4c0.png

Staff page:
Where it says "Back" should be on the left hand side of the logo aligned with the content box below
25k0idl.png

News:
The same applies as the me page
34evmdz.png

And there you have it. Nub skin for RevCMS. Don't forget that I mentioned some CSS work needs to be done. It was working for me yesterday until I edited something and then it became all fuqed up. I cba to fix it atm cause I have school work and stuff.

Download:

All credits go to Masood off

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
Its not that bad to be honest. i quite like it, but it dont realy look like it hold a lot of info. But yeh, i might use it for a while. Maybe make some pages. Thanks for the release, i was trying to get it off one of my mates Jack but eh, got greedy a guess :)

Mathematics

Show Off. Be Honest :) I'll face the rest.
Jan 14, 2012
I honestly like the index page and the register page thats all. cause the me page is like messed off with
those images.

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
Although some of the pages could do with some editing, I really like - got my vouch.

T0xIC

Habbo Veteran
Apr 22, 2012
I would rate this 6/10. To me it looks like someone rushed through it. I wouldn't put it on my hotel.

Nice job though, good detailing.

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
There some issues with the CSS that I can't seem to fix. I'm pretty sure you CSS Gods can take care of that. If you do, please post here or whatever so others can get the fix. You'll have to change the logo cause it's set to the one I had on my hotel. Oh ya, there's JS queries in here to to make it look sexier.

Screenies:

Index:
w13f3k.png

Register:
azars4.png

Me:
The white box behind everything isn't suppose to be there and the content should be centered.
2whp4c0.png

Staff page:
Where it says "Back" should be on the left hand side of the logo aligned with the content box below
25k0idl.png

News:
The same applies as the me page
34evmdz.png

And there you have it. Nub skin for RevCMS. Don't forget that I mentioned some CSS work needs to be done. It was working for me yesterday until I edited something and then it became all fuqed up. I cba to fix it atm cause I have school work and stuff.

Download:

All credits go to Masood off
Fixed the global.css file:
body{margin:0;background-color:#04abd7;background:url(../images/background.png);color:black;font-family:"Segoe UI","Lucida Sans Unicode","Lucida Grande",Calibri,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif;}hr{border:none;background-color:#808080;color:#808080;height:1px;}#logo{margin-top:50px;min-width:927px;max-width:927px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;margin-bottom:0px;}#container{margin-top:5px;min-width:927px;max-width:927px;height:525px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;}#container h4{color:#80BFFF;font-size:50px;margin-bottom:2px;}#container .tile1{min-width:149px;min-height:149px;max-width:149px;max-height:149px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;color:white;background-color:black;}#container .tile1 img{opacity:0.5;}#container .tile1 img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .tile2{max-width:300px;max-height:149px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;padding:0;}#container .tile2 img{opacity:0.5;}#container .tile2 img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .tile2 li{list-style-type:none;}#container .tile3{min-width:149px;min-height:298px;max-width:149px;max-height:300px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;background-color:black;}#container .tile3 img{opacity:0.5;}#container .tile3 img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .tile4{min-width:451px;min-height:93px;max-width:451px;max-height:93px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;background-color:white;}#container .tile4 img{opacity:0.5;}#container .tile4 img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .tileInfo{min-width:149px;min-height:93px;max-width:149px;max-height:93px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;color:white;font-size:10px;}#container .tileInfo img{opacity:0.5;}#container .tileInfos img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .tileStatic{min-width:149px;min-height:70px;max-width:149px;max-height:147px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;color:white;background-color:black;}#container .tileStatic img{opacity:0.5;}#container .tileStatic img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .avatarInfo{min-width:300px;min-height:149px;max-width:300px;max-height:149px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;padding:0;background-image:url('../images/userbox.png');}#container .avatarInfo img{opacity:0.5;}#container .avatarInfo img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .avatarInfo a{text-decoration:underline;color:black;}#container .avatarInfo a:hover{text-decoration:none;}a{text-decoration:underline;color:black;}a:hover{text-decoration:none;color:black;}#index-container{margin-top:50px;min-width:672px;max-width:672px;height:500px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;}#index-container .login-top{min-width:100%;min-height:75px;max-width:100%;max-height:75px;margin:0;}#index-container .tile1{min-width:149px;min-height:149px;max-width:149px;max-height:149px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;color:white;}#index-container .tile1 img{opacity:0.5;}#index-container .tile1 img:hover{opacity:1;}#index-container .tile3{min-width:519px;min-height:299px;max-width:519px;max-height:299px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;background-color:black;}#index-container .tile3 img{opacity:0.9;}#index-container .tile3 img:hover{opacity:1;}#button{min-height:35px;max-height:35px;min-width:70px;max-width:70px;background-image:url('../images/login-button.png');color:white;border:2px solid;border-radius:5px;}#button:hover{background-image:url('../images/login-button2.png');}#wrap{margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;min-width:950px;max-width:950px;}#container-content{min-width:750px;max-width:750px;min-height:500px;float:left;margin-top:1px;background-color:white;border:1px solid black;}#container-content h1{width:740px;background-color:#00A4DB;color:black;text-align:center;background:url(../images/background.png);font-size:22px;margin:5px;}#container-content .contentBoxBig{min-height:50px;min-width:450px;max-width:450px;margin:10px;padding:5px;color:white;}#container-content .contentBoxBig h3{width:100%;color:white;text-align:left;margin:0;border-bottom:1px solid #808080;color:black;}#container-content .contentBoxBig .content{font-size:13px;color:black;opacity:1;}#container-content .contentBoxSmall{min-height:50px;min-width:200px;max-width:200px;margin:10px;padding:5px;color:white;}#container-content .contentBoxSmall h3{width:100%;color:white;text-align:left;margin:0;border-bottom:1px solid #808080;color:black;}#container-content .contentBoxSmall .content{font-size:13px;color:black;}#main_left{width:450px;float:left;}#main_right{float:right;}#container-static{min-width:151px;max-width:151px;float:right;margin-left:10px;margin-right:0;}#container-static .tileStatic{min-width:149px;min-height:70px;max-width:149px;max-height:147px;overflow:hidden;margin:1px;color:white;}#container-static .tileStatic img{opacity:0.5;}#container-static .tileStatic img:hover{opacity:1;}#wrap .backButton{color:#FFFFFF;font-size:13px;}#error{background-color:red;color:white;width:100%;min-height:50px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;vertical-align:center;}#topbar{margin:0;background:url(/app/tpl/skins/nub/images/i_bar.png);width:100%;min-height:34px;max-height:34px;color:white;font-weight:bold;vertical-aligh:center;}#topbar .content_left{padding-top:4px;padding-left:10px;float:left;}#topbar .content_right{padding-top:4px;padding-right:10px;float:right;}#topbar a{color:eek:range;}#topbar a:hover{color:white;}
________________________________________________________________________________________
And i noticed on hablo. they have the values page etc etc, can you pass them on? :D

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
It's a decent theme, the 'me.php' is the best page as the other ones remind me a bit of phoenix.

e.g. The staff page with it's pointy, grey, dull corners!

Other than that most of this looks awesome :) Keep up the good work!

Joh

Jan 10, 2011
Fixed the global.css file:
body{margin:0;background-color:#04abd7;background:url(../images/background.png);color:black;font-family:"Segoe UI","Lucida Sans Unicode","Lucida Grande",Calibri,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif;}hr{border:none;background-color:#808080;color:#808080;height:1px;}#logo{margin-top:50px;min-width:927px;max-width:927px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;margin-bottom:0px;}#container{margin-top:5px;min-width:927px;max-width:927px;height:525px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;}#container h4{color:#80BFFF;font-size:50px;margin-bottom:2px;}#container .tile1{min-width:149px;min-height:149px;max-width:149px;max-height:149px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;color:white;background-color:black;}#container .tile1 img{opacity:0.5;}#container .tile1 img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .tile2{max-width:300px;max-height:149px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;padding:0;}#container .tile2 img{opacity:0.5;}#container .tile2 img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .tile2 li{list-style-type:none;}#container .tile3{min-width:149px;min-height:298px;max-width:149px;max-height:300px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;background-color:black;}#container .tile3 img{opacity:0.5;}#container .tile3 img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .tile4{min-width:451px;min-height:93px;max-width:451px;max-height:93px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;background-color:white;}#container .tile4 img{opacity:0.5;}#container .tile4 img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .tileInfo{min-width:149px;min-height:93px;max-width:149px;max-height:93px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;color:white;font-size:10px;}#container .tileInfo img{opacity:0.5;}#container .tileInfos img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .tileStatic{min-width:149px;min-height:70px;max-width:149px;max-height:147px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;color:white;background-color:black;}#container .tileStatic img{opacity:0.5;}#container .tileStatic img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .avatarInfo{min-width:300px;min-height:149px;max-width:300px;max-height:149px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;padding:0;background-image:url('../images/userbox.png');}#container .avatarInfo img{opacity:0.5;}#container .avatarInfo img:hover{opacity:1;}#container .avatarInfo a{text-decoration:underline;color:black;}#container .avatarInfo a:hover{text-decoration:none;}a{text-decoration:underline;color:black;}a:hover{text-decoration:none;color:black;}#index-container{margin-top:50px;min-width:672px;max-width:672px;height:500px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;}#index-container .login-top{min-width:100%;min-height:75px;max-width:100%;max-height:75px;margin:0;}#index-container .tile1{min-width:149px;min-height:149px;max-width:149px;max-height:149px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;color:white;}#index-container .tile1 img{opacity:0.5;}#index-container .tile1 img:hover{opacity:1;}#index-container .tile3{min-width:519px;min-height:299px;max-width:519px;max-height:299px;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin:1px;background-color:black;}#index-container .tile3 img{opacity:0.9;}#index-container .tile3 img:hover{opacity:1;}#button{min-height:35px;max-height:35px;min-width:70px;max-width:70px;background-image:url('../images/login-button.png');color:white;border:2px solid;border-radius:5px;}#button:hover{background-image:url('../images/login-button2.png');}#wrap{margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;min-width:950px;max-width:950px;}#container-content{min-width:750px;max-width:750px;min-height:500px;float:left;margin-top:1px;background-color:white;border:1px solid black;}#container-content h1{width:740px;background-color:#00A4DB;color:black;text-align:center;background:url(../images/background.png);font-size:22px;margin:5px;}#container-content .contentBoxBig{min-height:50px;min-width:450px;max-width:450px;margin:10px;padding:5px;color:white;}#container-content .contentBoxBig h3{width:100%;color:white;text-align:left;margin:0;border-bottom:1px solid #808080;color:black;}#container-content .contentBoxBig .content{font-size:13px;color:black;opacity:1;}#container-content .contentBoxSmall{min-height:50px;min-width:200px;max-width:200px;margin:10px;padding:5px;color:white;}#container-content .contentBoxSmall h3{width:100%;color:white;text-align:left;margin:0;border-bottom:1px solid #808080;color:black;}#container-content .contentBoxSmall .content{font-size:13px;color:black;}#main_left{width:450px;float:left;}#main_right{float:right;}#container-static{min-width:151px;max-width:151px;float:right;margin-left:10px;margin-right:0;}#container-static .tileStatic{min-width:149px;min-height:70px;max-width:149px;max-height:147px;overflow:hidden;margin:1px;color:white;}#container-static .tileStatic img{opacity:0.5;}#container-static .tileStatic img:hover{opacity:1;}#wrap .backButton{color:#FFFFFF;font-size:13px;}#error{background-color:red;color:white;width:100%;min-height:50px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;vertical-align:center;}#topbar{margin:0;background:url(/app/tpl/skins/nub/images/i_bar.png);width:100%;min-height:34px;max-height:34px;color:white;font-weight:bold;vertical-aligh:center;}#topbar .content_left{padding-top:4px;padding-left:10px;float:left;}#topbar .content_right{padding-top:4px;padding-right:10px;float:right;}#topbar a{color:eek:range;}#topbar a:hover{color:white;}
________________________________________________________________________________________
And i noticed on hablo. they have the values page etc etc, can you pass them on? :D

I dont see a difference... it's still the same

Users who are viewing this thread