Not fully loading.

Netskyau

Dec 16, 2013
Just updated to Data's build 3, and the news part isn't loading properly. (no colour)
Any help would be great, thanks!
kb3x1x.png

@Data

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
That's your images, the topstory images directory is probably wrong. Locate the /me page or /news (i'm not sure on that cms) and edit the topstoryimages directory to the correct one :)

Netskyau

Dec 16, 2013
I'll see what I can do. But now it won't load the hotel. It will load the client, but won't connect to the emu. I switched back to the older version and it loads fine. Odd :down:

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
I'll see what I can do. But now it won't load the hotel. It will load the client, but won't connect to the emu. I switched back to the older version and it loads fine. Odd :down:
Use the new build, try another client.php and try use your old config.php i'll setup a test VPS in a hour or two.

Netskyau

Dec 16, 2013
Use the new build, try another client.php and try use your old config.php i'll setup a test VPS in a hour or two.
The SQL worked like a charm, thanks. As for the client, I copied my config and my client.php from my other version (your build 2.5.0) and it now works fine.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
The SQL worked like a charm, thanks. As for the client, I copied my config and my client.php from my other version (your build 2.5.0) and it now works fine.
Great, if your having any issues just PM me or post on this thread and I will help within 24 hours if i'm not busy.

Users who are viewing this thread