23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
I didnt mean it just on the basis of Military use,
  • Huge Military
  • Huge Numbers of Factories
  • Huge Population
  • Huge Economy
Thats my definition of power anyways.

How does population size correlate to being the most powerful country?

Most people would assume being the most powerful country would only involve military power.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
How does population size correlate to being the most powerful country?

Most people would assume being the most powerful country would only involve military power.

Larger Population = More Jobs = More Business' = Powerhouse of an Economy.

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
Not too sure whether to believe North Korea these days.
The way I see it: Kim Jong-Un is still pretty young and let's face it, most young people get paranoid too easily. North & South Korea have 'been in war' for years and nothing disastrous has happened. They may be building 'nuclear weapons' but with the US being a hated country anyway, I think it's safe to say they'll be ready if shit kicks off.
The thing we should really be worried about is other countries getting involved. If David Cameron is as bad as Tony Blair, the UK will be joining the US in no time. Of course, each country has allies, so if the UK joins the US, someones likely to join the UK joining the US and it will most likely be a chain reaction.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
North Korea just has China to support it. China controls the United States by being its main trading partner. That would affect the United States greatly but not as much China. Without its main trading partner another depression could possibly happen as sides would split and trading partners would be lost. It would affect everybody but China since China is its main production. Korea didn't have the military advantages. But they knew the land and lead heavy ambushes and what not and had spies in every town. The United States lost a lot of its military power during that war. If it was to happen again it would be worse. With nuclear missiles being talked of it would get deadly. There would be no victory. Just a major death trap.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
17893_552934248060513_199881647_n.jpg

Siimma

Designer ✔
Mar 9, 2013
If in any way Korea starts a war and fires artillery upon the USA, China wouldn't get involved as much as you may think, financially maybe but that's a stretch. To start with China really don't fancy having humanitarian issues with the floods of N.Koreans attempting to cross the border into China in an effort to escape. The USA is also one of the main sources of income to China, so losing them will of course result in a worse off economy, now that's something I doubt they want. They've also got to weigh up the odds, with Russia not fond of Kim's regime and of course the USA and S.Korea against them I doubt they'll take action directly.

BHG9Vv8CYAA0AVl.jpg:large

CallumL

Started from the bottom, now the all team here.
Nov 14, 2010
I was watching some news coverage and the reporter had said (re worded btw)
IF North Korea do fire or start a war they will easily be crushed because of how much they've spent on their military etc. Their people hardly have food etc. But it also said, they could do major damage. So yeah.

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
They've been trying to build missiles for years and they still can't hit the US Mainland.
Give it a few decades.
That's when shit will kick off!

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
If Kim ping pong or whatever he's called think the US would allow any kind of missile to enter anywhere near the US he's simply delusional, the US will more than likely have undercover forces in North Korea at the moment

Hitler

Apr 21, 2013
I agree with Donkey, with the fact that the US would probably have undercover forces in N.K. Either way, I highly doubt they have the nuclear technology to cause any damage. I personally think King Jong-Un is too young to be a dictator let alone run his own Country. He seems to lose his temper easily which won't help him and N.K :p

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Kim Jung-Un doesn't even look like a ruler. He still has his baby fat on his cheeks. Or that is just North Korean people and I am being completely racist.

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
Well, from my point of view if they even attempt to harm the U.S. , it would be WW3 now you might ask why? well because every country has an ally and i'm pretty sure if we get in so will the U.K.

Users who are viewing this thread